The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Castle Leazes swap

Very social accommodation avaliable for swap. Any offers appreciated. It's a corner room so it's one of the biggest on the floor
Hey I'm interested, just messaged you
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
is this male of female. i am very interested
Reply 3
Original post by gawhitcombe
is this male of female. i am very interested

Male
Original post by Dnaap
Male

Great! i am also a guy. would you be interested in manor bank, in a 6 bedroom flat, double bed ensuite and self catered? very nice accommodation, newly refurbished and modern with very friendly flat mates.
to swap for castle leazes instead
Great! i am also a guy. would you be interested in manor bank, in a 6 bedroom flat, double bed ensuite and self catered? very nice accommodation, newly refurbished and modern with very friendly flat mates.
Reply 6

How much do you pay per week?
£124 pw but worth it and happy to pay you a bit of money on top if this is too much
Reply 8
£124 pw but worth it and happy to pay you a bit of money on top if this is too much

That's fine. is it okay if my accommodation is catered it's less hassle for you and it s a great opportunity to meet people
no, that is perfect. what block in castle leases are you in? if you are happy to move then i think we both have to fill in a form confirming the details of the swap
Reply 10
no, that is perfect. what block in castle leases are you in? if you are happy to move then i think we both have to fill in a form confirming the details of the swap

I'm in Coquet! What flat are you in? Could I come and see it sometime
Original post by Dnaap
I'm in Coquet! What flat are you in? Could I come and see it sometime

Oh nice. I'm in flat 45 manor bank. Yeah come down at some point, i could meet you somewhere and show you around.
Reply 12
Oh nice. I'm in flat 45 manor bank. Yeah come down at some point, i could meet you somewhere and show you around.

Yeah sure! Message me your Facebook or number so we can setup a time
Original post by Dnaap
Yeah sure! Message me your Facebook or number so we can setup a time

My number is 07464590092

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending