The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Offer from Guy's and St Thomas' (12 month programme), top choice, accepted it! :biggrin:
Original post by thegodofgod
Offer from Guy's and St Thomas' (12 month programme), top choice, accepted it! :biggrin:

Congrats 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
Original post by csd011
Anyone heard from Guys and St thomas?

I got an offer this morning 😊
Original post by thegodofgod

What uni do you go to
Original post by Workaholic99
What uni do you go to

Brighton, you? :smile:
To those who have been offered a post today, has anyone recieved the email in the afternoon as opposed to the morning?
Is everyone on the reserve list or have unsuccessful outcomes been given out too.
Reply 987
Original post by Farmacee
Is everyone on the reserve list or have unsuccessful outcomes been given out too.

I've been placed on reserve...
Original post by manny17
I've been placed on reserve...

Dito, reserve list. Really want to know my score 😕
Reply 989
Anyone heard back from Whittington Health?
Reserve too!
Reply 991
Original post by PharmPharm9

Same here, 2nd round is looking a more likely for me
Original post by PharmPharm9

We find out tomorrow
Rejected by tlc. Hello second round :frown:
I got a straight rejection :frown:
Atleast i can breath now:biggrin:
Reply 995
Original post by pharmacy20
Hey guys did anyone apply to whittington? The interviews were last week but still waiting for a reply... so odd!

Hi there, have you heard anything back from them?
Original post by j132
Hi there, have you heard anything back from them?

Hey i literally called them half an hour ago and they said the lady in charge of prereg recruitment is on annual leave and she'll be back next week. The problem is pharmalife first round closes on the 7th...I did say is there anyone else who can give me an update on my application and she took my details but she said she'll try and wasnt sure :/
Reply 997
Hey i literally called them half an hour ago and they said the lady in charge of prereg recruitment is on annual leave and she'll be back next week. The problem is pharmalife first round closes on the 7th...I did say is there anyone else who can give me an update on my application and she took my details but she said she'll try and wasnt sure :/

you're kidding me... I'll call tomorrow as well to push them further. my worst nightmare is accepting my other offer and getting this one a week later ._.
Reply 998

Best of luck! hope we both get what we want :smile:
Original post by j132
Best of luck! hope we both get what we want :smile:

Good luck!!! Thank you, I hope so too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending