The Student Room Group

If I see a girl looking at me...

IF I see her looking at me, and then her friend also looks at me. Does she like me or is she making fun of me :colonhash:

Also I don't think they know that I can see people who look at me
Reply 1
It could mean you have food stains on your face. Don't read too much into things like these, if you really like her, just speak to her and ask her out.
Reply 2
people have eyes, they tend to look at other people

could literally mean anything
Why does it matter? If you like her, talk to her.
Reply 4
Original post by AlexFam
Why does it matter? If you like her, talk to her.

shes always in her squad when I see her, I can't just join
Original post by Anonymous
shes always in her squad when I see her, I can't just join

You sure can, buddy. Just try to strike up a conversation and if she's not interested then leave them alone. Flirt with her friends, too.
Original post by AlexFam
You sure can, buddy. Just try to strike up a conversation and if she's not interested then leave them alone. Flirt with her friends, too.

If he likes her, why would he flirt with her friends?
Original post by sararodrigues
If he likes her, why would he flirt with her friends?

So he can join the conversation...
I don't mean seductively. Flirting is playful and enjoyable for everyone involved, it's just to break the ice and let him get closer to the girl he likes. I do it all the time, it's a good method for talking to people in groups.
Original post by AlexFam
I don't mean seductively. Flirting is playful and enjoyable for everyone involved, it's just to break the ice and let him get closer to the girl he likes. I do it all the time, it's a good method for talking to people in groups.

How do you even flirt without being seductively?Ahaha, okay I thought you meant flirting like that with the friends.
How do you even flirt without being seductively?Ahaha, okay I thought you meant flirting like that with the friends.

Just don't lead in to anything too deep if they're not your focus.
Original post by AlexFam

I dont even know how to flirt... the closest i think i can do is a cheeky compliment
Original post by AlexFam
Just don't lead in to anything too deep if they're not your focus.

Humm...I think I will just stick with not talking with anyone at all :biggrin::biggrin:
Humm...I think I will just stick with not talking with anyone at all :biggrin::biggrin:

That's always a plan. It should ideally just be natural.
Original post by Anonymous
I dont even know how to flirt... the closest i think i can do is a cheeky compliment

Getting smashed first usually helps
I sometimes end up staring at guy if i find him really hot, i don't actually really realise I'm doing until i'm zoning everyone and go deaf for a few minutes lol so yeah if you like her just talk to her. There's probably loads of other reasons she's looking at you though.
lol maybe her or her friend are crushin' on you, and one or other of them know it and make a joke of it :smile: could just be an inside joke about you that is harmless or they think your strange :wink: just judge by the way they are looking at you smiling/dazing/quick glances vs. glaring/grimacing at you! I am pretty sure you can work it out :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending