The Student Room Group

Help!! Is a remark deadline a deadline?

Basically I got one of my papers remarked for AS science in society and it went up by 6 marks, 13 UMS and I got the next grade. Now I'm gutted that I didn't get my GCSE English lit remarked. I was 10 marks off the nearest grade boundary but about 2 marks on each paper. I really want to get it remarked but the deadline for OCR is today. Is there any way or chance that I could get it remarked especially since the deadline is today?
Original post by ishaniss
Basically I got one of my papers remarked for AS science in society and it went up by 6 marks, 13 UMS and I got the next grade. Now I'm gutted that I didn't get my GCSE English lit remarked. I was 10 marks off the nearest grade boundary but about 2 marks on each paper. I really want to get it remarked but the deadline for OCR is today. Is there any way or chance that I could get it remarked especially since the deadline is today?

Why do you think it was today? You have had about a month? You should ring OCR, but its my understanding is its not today and was at least a couple of weeks ago.
Original post by 999tigger
Why do you think it was today? You have had about a month? You should ring OCR, but its my understanding is its not today and was at least a couple of weeks ago.

I just looked online and its on their website that it is today
Original post by ishaniss
I just looked online and its on their website that it is today

Link please.

In any event talk to them to confirm.

Quick Reply

Latest