The Student Room Group

Hard to find a Boyfriend!!

So what do you do if you have been the best of friends with your best guy-friend? And you are secretly in love with him but you don't know if he feels the same way... I need a boyfriend i'm not desperate. nor lonely, I just want some body to hold me down n have my back.
Original post by Rome'Mya
So what do you do if you have been the best of friends with your best guy-friend? And you are secretly in love with him but you don't know if he feels the same way... I need a boyfriend i'm not desperate. nor lonely, I just want some body to hold me down n have my back.

lol happened to me then he came out as gay
Reply 2
Original post by *SweaterWeather*

r u serious???:s-smilie:
Reply 3
wym help me understand??
r u serious???:s-smilie:

yep xD though it's actually been better with him as a friend than anything else could have been. Like, I wrote about him in my diary about 4 years ago, and a few months ago we read that diary and basically made fun of 'young me' together, and I've helped him with guys and stuff :smile:
Reply 5
awww that was sweet living a life full of funny moments
Stop trying actively, it'll just happen :h: Cheesy as that is
Talk to him about it.
use your mouth words
Original post by *SweaterWeather*

Made my day :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 10
Best not to mention it, I've been in this situation, and it can ruin a friendship if they are not interested:*
Just tell him?

I just want some body to hold me down n have my back.

But, doesn't a friend do that anyway?
100% don't rush it, you'll regret it.
I'm 17, never had a proper relationship and not too bothered about it.
You'll find someone. I thought I found mine but things happened.
Also, best friends in my opinion don't tend to work out in the long run, or at least if things happen don't expect things to be as good as it was if things end, badly or not.
no point me answering bc I'll never find 1:smile:
Original post by cheekibreekier
100% don't rush it, you'll regret it.
I'm 17, never had a proper relationship and not too bothered about it.
You'll find someone. I thought i found mine but things happened.
Also, best friends in my opinion don't tend to work out in the long run, or at least if things happen don't expect things to be as good as it was if things end, badly or not.

a nuu cheeki breeki iv damke
What do you need a boyfriend for? :lol:
Reply 16
hey guys i need someone to love on to date to be around with n to git out more thats y i need 1!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending