The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aw see the lesson there is you cant always trust someone to pack your food right

I'm going to the self service tomorrow :lol:
Stressed
Original post by UWS
I'm going to the self service tomorrow :lol:

Good idea, will help to avoid the food stains :lol:
usherette™
Feel excited. About to start a night in of watching scary movies and I have the perfect wee candle holder and pumpkin candle to set the atmosphere :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you add another 20 things to your to do list and have to go onto 2 pages :facepalm: :argh::frown:

Original post by The Usherette™
usherette™

:shock: C'est le retour? :party: :woo:

Spoiler

Original post by Spock's Socks
Feel excited. About to start a night in of watching scary movies and I have the perfect wee candle holder and pumpkin candle to set the atmosphere :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah have a great one :yy:Looks - spookily fun :colone: :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:

Ohh :hmmmm:
:smile:

:woo: Aww, fairs then!
Haha indeed :biggrin:

Hope you had a great day apart from uni - read one of your PMs, will reply later :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It was supposed to be a rage fest about the uni thing but the others liked it so yeah! They're obvisouly not kinesthetic learners like myself! Have done some research and found some things to try next week. Hoping that will help!

Indeed! :smile:
haha! :biggrin:

Thanks (uni is day release for us so only once per week, was in the office today).
Tbh I had a down spell at one point about it all but I got over that with the research I did.
Ok then! :smile: In your own time of course :smile:
Hope you had a great day! :biggrin:
Hurt i guess
I feel sooo so tired that i wanna cry :bawling:
Just finished school
Rn in the bus=1 hour, gonna be home very late, got tonnes to do and i already feel like collapsing :frown:
Gonna crack by the end i finish everything :redface:
:rip:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
I feel sooo so tired that i wanna cry :bawling:
Just finished school
Rn in the bus=1 hour, gonna be home very late, got tonnes to do and i already feel like collapaing :frown:
Gonna crack by the end i finish everything :redface:
:rip:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that, hope you manage to get some sleep soon.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Sorry to hear that, hope you manage to get some sleep soon.

Aw yeah, me too :/
How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
And so so relieved. I didnt realise how scared i actually was :redface:
I just want to cry, been so hurt over these past two days. Having to hang around someone who puts me down and makes me want to bang my head against the wall, it ****ing hurts. When I offered to help them for their GCSE English resit, I get this response, "Oh didn't you fail?" **** off I'm doing A Level English, don't start on me. And I'm the butt of the joke aren't I? Stop taking me for a mug, stop forgetting how **** you treated me six years ago and even two years ago when I lost the best person in my life. Stop acting nice to me, you don't even turn up to school, you're failing, why haven't you been kicked off? Why do people think you are the best person around, even your sister treated my sister like crap. Don't talk to me again, don't make fun of me again and stop being so fake. I've had enough, less than seven months to go till I leave and I've never been so excited.
Original post by mediaya
Aw yeah, me too :/
How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries

Im good thanks
A failure
Original post by Ayaz789
You gonna ignore my pms now:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colondollar:
Ohh darn it, I should have just ignored them completely! I've replied to them now though :rolleyes:
:mmm:
Original post by FireFreezer77

It was supposed to be a rage fest about the uni thing but the others liked it so yeah! They're obvisouly not kinesthetic learners like myself! Have done some research and found some things to try next week. Hoping that will help!

Indeed! :smile:
haha! :biggrin:

Thanks (uni is day release for us so only once per week, was in the office today).
Tbh I had a down spell at one point about it all but I got over that with the research I did.
Ok then! :smile: In your own time of course :smile:
Hope you had a great day! :biggrin:

Ohh I see, well good for them! Hmm, yeah they must be more visual (like myself :ahee:) But it's good you managed to get that done :yy: and hopefully that will really help for next time :smile:

Ohh I see
Aww glad you got over it :h:
I have replied now! :wink:
Thanks, it was good for a Tuesday! Hope your was good too :smile:
cant see the light at the end anymore.
Original post by ForestShadow
It was super good, did clears and smashes to warm up and then doubles and then some singles champions at the end, one of my friends is 6'4 so there were some hard rallies :lol:

When are you playing next? :holmes:

greattt :woo:
well i have my training on thursday so i'll be going on thursday plus i have to enter for a championship tournament so i'll be practicing for that as well :afraid: sooo scared... well i know i won't be winning but it will be a good experience :cute:
I'm dying

Latest