The Student Room Group

? ?

Is October the 10th considered early in the year, I am in year 12 BTW and I am hoping to start next Monday proper revision as i was extremely ill before that , and i wanted to know is October the 10th considered early in the school year and is there still time to improve.
Yes it is
you have made this thread a million times before, trying to be like davidguettafan xD.

OCTOBER 10TH IS FINE, do as much work as possible. Personally I get set so much homework that my homework counts as revision
Original post by SuperHuman98
you have made this thread a million times before, trying to be like davidguettafan xD.

OCTOBER 10TH IS FINE, do as much work as possible. Personally I get set so much homework that my homework counts as revision

I know, i have a problem and I just dont know what do school stresses me out so much

But do you really think its considered to be early in the year?
Original post by Freshstart123
But do you really think its considered to be early in the year?

Its not early, you have mocks in December which you should be revising for now
Its not early, you have mocks in December which you should be revising for now

so then why did you say its fine in the beginning?
so then why did you say its fine in the beginning?

Because it is fine, if you start this week its fine, if you start next week its fine, if you start in half term its fine as long as you start
Because it is fine, if you start this week its fine, if you start next week its fine, if you start in half term its fine as long as you start

I started revision from the fisrt day of sixth from doibg at least four hours everyday but what i am saying is i want to start proper revision on the 10th of october and i want to kniw if the month october is considered early in the year

sorry about the spelling dont feell like correcting lol
I started revision from the fisrt day of sixth from doibg at least four hours everyday but what i am saying is i want to start proper revision on the 10th of october and i want to kniw if the month october is considered early in the year

sorry about the spelling dont feell like correcting lol

Well What do you want people to say.No it's not early like what difference does it make to you if it's not early.Just do your work and stop spaming us with this thread

Quick Reply

Latest