The Student Room Group

What is your star sign and do you think it is accurate?

I'm a gemini and think i do think it is quite accurate except for when it says i like wearing bold and bright things, the only colour i like wearing i black lol :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Interestingly any star sign description for any of them feels somewhat accurate for me, most likely due to the fact that it's bs that anybody would say about themselves.

Don't believe the hype, kids
Star signs are generic, most of what they tell you is believable because it's bound to happen to us. "Today you will meet a stranger who will stay in your memories," or "It might not have been your month last month but this month, try your best and things will come into place."
Original post by Rhythmical
Star signs are generic, most of what they tell you is believable because it's bound to happen to us. "Today you will meet a stranger who will stay in your memories," or "It might not have been your month last month but this month, try your best and things will come into place."

Yeah i do think some horoscopes and full of bs but i do think the stars and their traits and personalities are pretty accurate.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Interestingly any star sign description for any of them feels somewhat accurate for me, most likely due to the fact that it's bs that anybody would say about themselves.

Don't believe the hype, kids

I don't necessarily think that that lol i do think the star signs are quite accurate when it comes to their traits and personalities.
Leo. :biggrin: Well not really, I just find them interesting to read but they don't seem very accurate. :h:
apparently...
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Leo. :biggrin: Well not really, I just find them interesting to read but they don't seem very accurate. :h:

Leo skwoddddddd

@Namita Gurung @alkaline. some other good leos on here...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Leo skwoddddddd

Yess fammm :biggrin: You leo too? :h:
When's your birthday?
Mine's on the 29th of July :teehee:
Yess fammm :biggrin: You leo too? :h:
When's your birthday?
Mine's on the 29th of July :teehee:

Oh I'm offended, I told you this like day 1 ini mate
we talked about your birthday gifts and all...
Libra?
Original post by 0to100
Oh I'm offended, I told you this like day 1 ini mate
we talked about your birthday gifts and all...

:getmecoat:I forget everyone's birthday's I forgot with all the stress on my mind lately :biggrin: I'm sorry :h: One last time mate x
<<<aug 1

same bday as Jack O'connell :cool:
:getmecoat:I forget everyone's birthday's I forgot with all the stress on my mind lately :biggrin: I'm sorry :h: One last time mate x

nah mate. It were time ago but still.

You said...you was gettin an iPad

And I remember yea because our bdays were on the same weekend...

and we were talking about how I'm probs just gonna do a party with mates ...

see. I remember yea
Cancer! I believe in star signs and their personality traits because I've witnessed it for myself many times and often can tell what someone's star sign is.
Original post by 0to100
nah mate. It were time ago but still.

You said...you was gettin an iPad

And I remember yea because our bdays were on the same weekend...

and we were talking about how I'm probs just gonna do a party with mates ...

see. I remember yea

Yeah, I did yh :biggrin:
:O The 30th? Wow... That's close :h:
Yh I remember that! x :colondollar:
I got the memory of a goldfish :lol:
Cancer, and no, astrology is make believe :h:
i am an aquarius and i am wet all the time so ye id agree

hmu
Original post by 0to100
<<<aug 1

same bday as Jack O'connell :cool:

Ohhhhhhh, it was on the Monday after my birthday x