The Student Room Group

HELPP

Hey!!!
So basically - I've wanted to do law for a while now - but for some reason I now also am looking into medicine.. I'm in year 12. However I'd need to stop RS to chemistry asap - is it to late?? My school would facilitate this. I got 5 A*s, 4 As at GCSE.. I don't know what to do!!
Reply 1
I don't know if you can, In my school the deadline was the yesterday. But you will have missed quite a bit of the chemistry so if you are able to keep up with the heavy workload then sure go for it mate.
Reply 2
What other subjects do you do? If you are already doing biology and maths then I would say you should swap to chemistry and then you'll be able to apply for medicine. But if you aren't doing those subjects then stick to RS then you can go down the law route.
Reply 3
Original post by SammyL24
What other subjects do you do? If you are already doing biology and maths then I would say you should swap to chemistry and then you'll be able to apply for medicine. But if you aren't doing those subjects then stick to RS then you can go down the law route.

I'm doing maths biology history and RS - so I'd still have history for law
Reply 4
Original post by Drewwww
I'm doing maths biology history and RS - so I'd still have history for law

I would swap to chemistry if you can, then you can still change your mind and go back to law if you want to as you do history!

Quick Reply

Latest