The Student Room Group

What is your star sign and do you think it is accurate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Star signs are generic, most of what they tell you is believable because it's bound to happen to us. "Today you will meet a stranger who will stay in your memories," or "It might not have been your month last month but this month, try your best and things will come into place."

That's horoscopes, I'm assuming we're just talking star signs here.
Original post by queen-bee
Scorpio

My most compatible sign, apparently :lol:
Virgo and yes although I think this is just coincidence.
Original post by kiran.malik123
I'm a gemini and think i do think it is quite accurate except for when it says i like wearing bold and bright things, the only colour i like wearing i black lol :smile:

:five:

I'm a gemini too, although I don't really believe in astrology. Some of the traits describe me but I put that down to astrologers randomly assigning traits common to all humans to the star signs rather than any kind of supernatural force
Reply 44
I'm a Sagittarius but I don't read the horoscopes and I'm not interested in it.

Original post by bluemadhatter
Cancer! I believe in star signs and their personality traits because I've witnessed it for myself many times and often can tell what someone's star sign is.

There's 1 other Sagittarius in this thread apart from me.

See what I told you, it's the unknown star sign :lol:
Cancer! I believe in star signs and their personality traits because I've witnessed it for myself many times and often can tell what someone's star sign is.

How about over TSR?
Reply 46
Original post by ForestShadow
apparently...

Snap. I'm a Tauras too!

No. I don't like helping people. I love to lie. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
I'm a Sagittarius but I don't read the horoscopes and I'm not interested in it.

There's 1 other Sagittarius in this thread apart from me.

See what I told you, it's the unknown star sign :lol:

Just because they're not common, does not mean they're unknown :smile: Besides majority of Sagittarius's are out on adventures and doing new fun things as opposed to sitting on TSR everyday :h:

Most of the Leo's are pretty obvious. But the other signs might be a tad harder to spot even if I do have a few conversations with them. Although sometimes I'll guess after talking to someone (without telling them and probably have about 2/3 guesses) and then I'll ask and most of the time I got it or I can at least say "Yes I see those personality traits". However its much easier to tell someone's star sign in person than it is online.
Just because they're not common, does not mean they're unknown :smile: Besides majority of Sagittarius's are out on adventures and doing new fun things as opposed to sitting on TSR everyday :h:

Most of the Leo's are pretty obvious. But the other signs might be a tad harder to spot even if I do have a few conversations with them. Although sometimes I'll guess after talking to someone (without telling them and probably have about 2/3 guesses) and then I'll ask and most of the time I got it or I can at least say "Yes I see those personality traits". However its much easier to tell someone's star sign in person than it is online.

Whats mine? (without looking at the rest of this thread or my profile) :wink:
Idk :lol: I haven't really talked to you properly :tongue: Besides I don't like saying my guesses because I hate being wrong :angel:
Idk :lol: I haven't really talked to you properly :tongue: Besides I don't like saying my guesses because I hate being wrong :angel:

Go on, just take a wild one :tongue:

Doesn't matter if it's wrong because star signs are all nonsense anyway
Reply 51

Hmm, but then there's me :lol:

Taurus
It's all ********.

Okay, what's my star sign?
Original post by UWS
Hmm, but then there's me :lol:

Taurus

Nope :biggrin:
Reply 54
Um...I could probably just look at what it is if you've posted tbh because not like we're a perfect match if I can correctly guess a 1 in 11 chance :rofl:
Original post by fardm76
Capricorn !

:five: yay for Capricorns :biggrin:

I'd like to say I'm a capricorn and that the capricorn trait fits me...
Original post by NotNotBatman
It's all ********.

Okay, what's my star sign?

Guys I'm not gonna guess so you can both say "WRONG SEE ITS ALL FAKE"

Its about personality traits that helps me determine and I know neither of your personality traits.
Yeah I would say so, I make sure to read my horoscope every night right before sacrificing a cat to the spirits of the moon in honor of the living devil that is the microwave.
Original post by UWS
Um...I could probably just look at what it is if you've posted tbh because not like we're a perfect match if I can correctly guess a 1 in 11 chance :rofl:

Very well; I am a gemini :tongue:
Reply 59
I plugged that into some random calculator and apparently we're a match :toofunny:

I guess that's how dating sites calculate their matches :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest