Original post by hamza772000
The OP is 30 yrs old.

Yah I know.
Is it too late now to have sexxxxxxxxx, sorry I'm drunk, I drank water :/
astagfirullah!
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Yah I know.
Oh, I'm sorry :/ I'm half dead, I didn't even read your post properly, my bad :/

Original post by BasharAssad
astagfirullah!
Mashallah :biggrin:
its not a law you know, if you never want to lose it then you don't have to. nothing will happen to you. you and every other person ashamed of being a virgin just think its a big deal because you need the worlds approval. no one really knows whether a person is a virgin or not and frankly no one really cares. lose it, don't lose it - whatever, just stop whining about it
No, you need to urgently lose your virginity NOW. Go out there and **** someone or even a tree if you're desperate.
Oh, I'm sorry :/ I'm half dead, I didn't even read your post properly, my bad :/

Mashallah :biggrin:

Haha it's all good buddy :biggrin:
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Haha it's all good buddy :biggrin:
Thanks man :smile:
Reply 27
Nothing wrong with it, im only 18 but most of my friends are virgins, even though most people say they arent chances are they actually are. I dont know if its just the people i know or if it actually is the truth but it suggests to me there are a lot of other people in the same position. It will happen when it happens, in the mean time dont let it get you down :smile:
Just because your friends says they lost theirs early, doesn't mean it's TRUE. As most of the time boys say they lost it just to make themselves fit in with the crowd. Don't be a fllower. Be different.
Original post by RosesAreRed1
I'm 16 (nearly 17 though) years old and I've never had sex in my life. Some of my friends are saying that they did, so I wonder if I'm way too old to still be a virgin :frown: ?
I wrote this in my journal 14 years ago. Obviously this is nonsense, but I still happen to be a virgin. Is this bad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending