The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Warwick is sleeping. :frown:
I have a friend who just got an offer for Physics from Bristol
Original post by josephinekitten
I have a friend who just got an offer for Physics from Bristol

Me too! 2 of my friends have both got offers from Bristol for Physics. One of my friends has got 2 offers in 2 days for Biology at Bristol and Surrey
Reply 283
I should have applied to BRISTOL Screw my life . WARWICK
Just got an offer from Bath for Economics! Sent my application on 27th September
Got my offer from York for history!!! So excited!
GOOD NEWS!!!

I managed to get my A* prediction for politics! Just need to confirm an A* prediction for maths and then I'll send off my application! :biggrin:D

FINGERS CROSSED FOR A*A*A PREDICTIONS
Original post by Rachel58

congrats!!
Seems the offers have started to speed up. I trusted you Warwick D:
Original post by Rachel58

Wow nice, when did you send off? Also applying for same thing
Original post by alevelpain
Wow nice, when did you send off? Also applying for same thing

Last Tuesday!
Original post by jamestg
GOOD NEWS!!!

I managed to get my A* prediction for politics! Just need to confirm an A* prediction for maths and then I'll send off my application! :biggrin:D

That's amazing news, good luck with getting offers!!
Original post by Emilypickett
That's amazing news, good luck with getting offers!!

Thank you!! Good luck to you too :biggrin:
Any Warwick offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JP0458B
Any Warwick offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't seem like it :frown:At least they've built up some tension I guess, should make it more exciting when they actually give out offers. Here's hoping they haven't completely changed their philosophy and the results do come sooner rather than later!
Is anyone else planning on not sending their application off until just before christmas holidays as that seems to be the norm at my school?
Original post by jamestg
GOOD NEWS!!!

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! You're so smart omg XD Thank god offers are a bit slower than they usually are this year it makes waiting to send the applications off not so bad.
Original post by dfbenjamin
Doesn't seem like it :frown:At least they've built up some tension I guess, should make it more exciting when they actually give out offers. Here's hoping they haven't completely changed their philosophy and the results do come sooner rather than later!

The admission tutors are probably enjoying seeing everyone getting impatient on here for Warwick offers lol
Mine went off on Sept 26, applied to Warwick, Southampton, Lancaster and Greenwich with AAA for History, no replies yet :frown:
Original post by JP0458B
Any Warwick offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooo :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending