The Student Room Group

A -level students, what extra-curricular activities are you doing?

Scroll to see replies

When I was at Sixth Form I volunteered with children once per week, was a tutor once per week and procrastinated for the rest of the week . . .
Chem ambassador. Oxbridge rep. That's it, I guess.
Sleep.
Original post by K.H.A.N™
Thanks Thanks :smile:

Same for you. Keep ahead of your work. Dont do homework at the last minute. Dont revise in the last second. Do everything when you get it

Looool thats sooo funny😂😂😂😂
I dont do that i have like lots of reminders so im on top of my work. So im trying very hard but not as hard as you. O would like to apply for oxford next year aswell. But i dont think id get in😭😭😭😭. But thanks for the advice i appreciate it.
Original post by AmirahxRashid
Looool thats sooo funny😂😂😂😂
I dont do that i have like lots of reminders so im on top of my work. So im trying very hard but not as hard as you. O would like to apply for oxford next year aswell. But i dont think id get in😭😭😭😭. But thanks for the advice i appreciate it.

Anytime lol

My father and his brother went to Oxford and my Mother went to Cambridge, My sister got rejected from oxford (her results A*A*A*AA) but she goes WarWick. I am aiming for oxford... Economics or Law or even Law & Economics if they offer it, but if they dont Economics.
Anytime lol

My father and his brother went to Oxford and my Mother went to Cambridge, My sister got rejected from oxford (her results A*A*A*AA) but she goes WarWick. I am aiming for oxford... Economics or Law or even Law & Economics if they offer it, but if they dont Economics.

Wooooow so uv got quite a history with oxford. But i dont get why they didnt let your sister in. Her grades were really good.😯😯😯😯
I do none. I'm either relaxing or doing work due given on the day-all the time! Or revision for a test...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Wooooow so uv got quite a history with oxford. But i dont get why they didnt let your sister in. Her grades were really good.😯😯😯😯

Her gcses were average, 3A*S 5As and rest Bs, but ask for me 10A*s and C

Noooo way omg. I got like 5As 3Bs and 1C so im never getting in. My options this year is chemistry and biology and Maths Decision.
Which good university would accept my gcse grades
Just wanted to ask
Noooo way omg. I got like 5As 3Bs and 1C so im never getting in. My options this year is chemistry and biology and Maths Decision.
Which good university would accept my gcse grades
Just wanted to ask

All i guess, it really comes down to what course.. My Sister applied for 'LAW' which is extremely competitive, well with oxford..
All i guess, it really comes down to what course.. My Sister applied for 'LAW' which is extremely competitive, well with oxford..

Okk but with my grades and my options do u think they would let me in if i get A*s in all my options
Im soooo sorry im just bombarding you with my questions 😅😅😅😅
Okk but with my grades and my options do u think they would let me in if i get A*s in all my options
Im soooo sorry im just bombarding you with my questions 😅😅😅😅

its ok lol i love helping..
ur subjects are good but what i am soo confused is maths decision??

Have u got Snapchat? If yeah send me a PM ill add u lol

:erm::erm::erm:

Anyway:
- Guitar tuition (I'm aiming for Grade 6 in December and I also was in my county training group for 3.5 years and the youth guitar for 0.5 years)
- I learn Welsh at home
- I mix music and also make Youtube videos
- I've done NCS
- I want to play badminton but have nowhere to do it :frown:
its ok lol i love helping..
ur subjects are good but what i am soo confused is maths decision??

Have u got Snapchat? If yeah send me a PM ill add u lol

Noooo ive not really got social media lol 😂😂😂
I know im boring
Erm what are u confused about????
Violin
MUN/debate
(I'd figure skate but there are no rinks near me so I had to stop :frown:)
Noooo ive not really got social media lol 😂😂😂
I know im boring
Erm what are u confused about????

what is maths decision?
Original post by IKEAPanda37
:erm:
x

Try to get into DofE
what is maths decision?

Its core 1 and 2 i think of further maths
Are u in yr 13 cos if u are then u would have already studied it in year 12. Im not that sure cos ive just started sixth form . Im in yr 12.
But with one teacher we have just finished algebra and function and im doing graphs with another if that helps.
Its core 1 and 2 i think of further maths
Are u in yr 13 cos if u are then u would have already studied it in year 12. Im not that sure cos ive just started sixth form . Im in yr 12.
But with one teacher we have just finished algebra and function and im doing graphs with another if that helps.

first year of sixthform.. Nice

is it equivalent to Alevel Maths if not DROP IT. it is going to be a waste of 2 years.. Do Alevel Maths..

I am doing
Maths
Further Maths
Phys
Chem
Art
first year of sixthform.. Nice

is it equivalent to Alevel Maths if not DROP IT. it is going to be a waste of 2 years.. Do Alevel Maths..

I am doing
Maths
Further Maths
Phys
Chem
Art

Haha iv already dropped psychology cos school sed its better to hsve 3 a levels.
And yes it is a level maths

Quick Reply

Latest