The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leukocyte
Assalamu alaykum

wa alaki al-salaam.
Original post by Bashar Al Assad
I think everyone should calm down.

You won't be calm once this account gets banned too.
Original post by Al-farhan
wa alaki al-salaam.

Alaki? :lol:
Salams everyone, hope you're all okay! :smile:
You won't be calm once this account gets banned too.
my previous account was not banned, the name was changed, have a nice day.
Original post by Bashar Al Assad
my previous account was not banned, the name was changed, have a nice day.

Too late.
Original post by ak143244

Walaykum asalaam
Yeah alhamdulillah, you?
Too late.
lol alright.
Walaykum asalaam
Yeah alhamdulillah, you?

Yeah I'm goof. Really tired :frown:
Assalamu alaykum

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :h:
“To appreciate and understand any movement, one must study the life of its founder and what influenced them.”

(Mufti Mahmud Bardoli)
Reply 3051
Assalamu alaykum

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h:
Alhamdulillah.
Reply 3052
Yeah I'm goof. Really tired :frown:

Goof? What does that mean? Did you mean good?
Reply 3053
Too late.

:rofl:
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللهِ الْجَدَلِيِّ وَاسْمُهُ عَبْدُ بْنُ عَبْدٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا قَالَتْ‏:‏ لَمْ يَكُنْ رَسُولُ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، فَاحِشًا، وَلا مُتَفَحِّشًا وَلا صَخَّابًا فِي الأَسْوَاقِ، وَلا يَجْزِئُ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ، وَلَكِنْ يَعْفُو وَيَصْفَحُ‏.‏

Aayeshah رضي الله عنها reports, that:
"It was not the nature of Rasulullah to talk indecently, nor did he engage himself in the use of obscene language. Nor did he shout and talk in the bazaars (which is against dignity). He did not avenge a bad deed with a bad one, but forgave it, and thereafter did not even mention it".

[Shamaa'il Muhammadiyya]
Reply 3055
Original post by ash92:)
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللهِ الْجَدَلِيِّ وَاسْمُهُ عَبْدُ بْنُ عَبْدٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا قَالَتْ‏:‏ لَمْ يَكُنْ رَسُولُ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، فَاحِشًا، وَلا مُتَفَحِّشًا وَلا صَخَّابًا فِي الأَسْوَاقِ، وَلا يَجْزِئُ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ، وَلَكِنْ يَعْفُو وَيَصْفَحُ‏.‏

Aayeshah رضي الله عنها reports, that:
"It was not the nature of Rasulullah to talk indecently, nor did he engage himself in the use of obscene language. Nor did he shout and talk in the bazaars (which is against dignity). He did not avenge a bad deed with a bad one, but forgave it, and thereafter did not even mention it".

[Shamaa'il Muhammadiyya]

SubhanAllah.
Original post by h333
Goof? What does that mean? Did you mean good?

Yeah sorry, typo mistake
How was your day?

Original post by ash92:)
Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :h:

You okay?
Reply 3057
Yeah sorry, typo mistake
How was your day?

You okay?

No worries, was just checking you was ok :smile: it was ok Alhamdulillah, was home all day. You?
Yeah I'm okay don't worry about me :smile: Just tired. How come you were at home all day? Man I wish I stayed at home, sometimes I can't be bothered travelling to college :/
Original post by h333
No worries, was just checking you was ok :smile: it was ok Alhamdulillah, was home all day. You?
Reply 3059
Yeah I'm okay don't worry about me :smile: Just tired. How come you were at home all day? Man I wish I stayed at home, sometimes I can't be bothered travelling to college :/

Good and bless you, get some rest. I was off today. Aah I see, yeah can be tiring travelling, is your college far?

Latest