The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

If the company states you must be "graduating between Autumn 2017 through Spring 2018" does this mean I can apply? I graduate in June 2018 (I am a 2nd year student on a 3 year course).
Reply 3881
Original post by Batman-Banker
Anyone know if Moelis accept final year students?

Also interested and does anyone know what their London team is like. Deal flow seems quiet from mergermarket.
(edited 7 years ago)
For IBD UBS - for those of you that have received an invite for AC post tele how long did you have to wait? The interviewer told me they would let me know within 2 weeks but it felt as if I smashed it so I assumed they would let me know quicker... I am now getting a bit nervous..
Anyone applying for ER?
Original post by Boppity Boo
Did anyone else have 2 BAML interviews today or has 2 Interviews coming up?

Congrats! which area did you apply to?
Hi guys,Has Anyone done 3i's online tests and can share some info? I have up to tomorrow night!

I can exchange with BNP, Roth, MS and othersthanks
has anyone done goldman's video interview? what questions do they ask?
Reply 3887
anyone have info on Credit Suisse first rounds for IBD, can trade for Citi, UBS, BAML
Original post by Ox2018
For IBD UBS - for those of you that have received an invite for AC post tele how long did you have to wait? The interviewer told me they would let me know within 2 weeks but it felt as if I smashed it so I assumed they would let me know quicker... I am now getting a bit nervous..

I wouldn't read into it if it hasn't even been 2 weeks mate
Original post by Ox2018

Yeah I was thinking the same. It's been a week already since I interviewed and still haven't heard back.

I know someone got rejected after 3 days so perhaps it might be a good sign

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3890
Original post by jcwh
Also got mine this afternoon, will there be technicals?

Also have mine coming up, if mine is before yours I'd be happy to let you know the format/questions asked. When is yours?
Original post by egdargi
Yeah I was thinking the same. It's been a week already since I interviewed and still haven't heard back.

I know someone got rejected after 3 days so perhaps it might be a good sign

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am still waiting as well and had my interview on Tuesday - didn't think I did too badly. Apparently they have an AC this Friday and had a company presentation yesterday, so it may just be that they are very busy?
Reply 3892
Original post by chloSh19
anyone heard back after RBC interview?

When was your interview and what was it for? IBD?
Original post by Flourish RY
greenhill interview

Hi mate,

When did you apply?
Original post by ib101
Also interested and does anyone know what their London team is like. Deal flow seems quite from mergermarket.

They do accept final year students.
I think there is a word missing in your last sentence...
Original post by madman2016
Congrats! which area did you apply to?

Thanks and it was IBD.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3896
Original post by L_ane
Also have mine coming up, if mine is before yours I'd be happy to let you know the format/questions asked. When is yours?

This afternoon at 5pm... Yours? Good luck, destroy it!!
Reply 3897
Original post by Jaspermore
They do accept final year students.
I think there is a word missing in your last sentence...

Meant 'quiet'. Any idea?
Has anyone heard from Goldman re Securities??
Got a second test passed mail from Citi, lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending