The Student Room Group

If you were a food what would you be and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
Appropriate :rofl:

:u: I had a hard tim with some of those questions, so many that I was like "Ermmmmm I could pick from 3 here" haha.
coffee or carrot cake. :rofl:

I was bored so I did that quiz. :teehee:
What Food Matches Your Personality?

You got: Sushi. You’re sushi. Being raw fish never felt so good. You’re smart, sophisticated, and fancy. But slap anyone who tries to dip you in soy sauce.

(lol this isn't me)
(edited 7 years ago)
Curry.

I will burn your hole.
Original post by WoodyMKC
:u: I had a hard tim with some of those questions, so many that I was like "Ermmmmm I could pick from 3 here" haha.

Exactly... can't say I'm not pleased with the result tho :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Exactly... can't say I'm not pleased with the result tho :rofl:

Likewise, rather flattering if I say so myself :u:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Likewise, rather flattering if I say so myself :u:

I know, right? :rofl:
So versatile, so tasty, so many ways to eat it ugh
Cheese

You’re cheese. You go well with almost anything. Sometimes you’re a little nerdy, but you’re wise. You can appreciate things that are both highbrow and lowbrow. And in the end, you make a lot of people happy.
Original post by sinfonietta
Tinned tuna according to my boyfriend. He says I smell like fish and it's a pun on my name (Tina). :frown:

:toofunny:
Original post by hezzlington
Curry.

I will burn your hole.

:rofl2:
I'm the Bounty in a Celebrations box - always unwanted and ignored, unable to compete with the more appealing selections, people wouldn't miss me if I was gone.
You got: Burrito
Dim the lights! Here comes the burritoooooooo! (That’s you.) You’re a renaissance man/woman. You’ve got a little bit of everything. And everybody better watch out because your flour tortilla is homemade.

In reality I would be custard :u:
Original post by Alexion
Cheese

You’re cheese. You go well with almost anything. Sometimes you’re a little nerdy, but you’re wise. You can appreciate things that are both highbrow and lowbrow. And in the end, you make a lot of people happy.

:five:
Join the veggie crew
LOL I actually did the quiz and I legit got cheese :rofl:
--> cheese.png
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
--> cheese.png

LIES.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its not a lie lol
You got: Ice Cream
Well, well, well, congratulations. You are ice cream. Everybody loves you. Everybody wants you. You just make people feel good. Sometimes even children cry if they can’t be near you.

Feels good to finally have a quiz get me. Sucks it's a *****y one from BuzzFeed.
Surströmming i am vile and wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole .....

Or a piece of cheesecake im desirable to some
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
--> cheese.png

That description is perfect (well perhaps not the wise part :colone:).
You got: Sushi

You’re sushi. Being raw fish never felt so good. You’re smart, sophisticated, and fancy. But slap anyone who tries to dip you in soy sauce.
Original post by XOR_
That description is perfect (well perhaps not the wise part :colone:).

:colonhash: :slap: :tongue:

Original post by XOR_
You got: Sushi

You’re sushi. Being raw fish never felt so good. You’re smart, sophisticated, and fancy. But slap anyone who tries to dip you in soy sauce.

HAHAA This is sooo you

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest