The Student Room Group

im misses lonely

:cry2:

Listening to loads of love songs and sad... I knew it was getting out of hand when I started stalking this guy on facebook going through all his pictures and imagining what our babies would look like WHEN WE'VE ONLY SPOKEN LIKE ONCE during a group discussion may I add and he isnt even on my friends list :cry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bluemadhatter

Listening to loads of love songs and sad im so single. I knew it was getting out of hand when I started stalking this guy on facebook going through all his pictures and imagining what our babies would look like WHEN WE'VE ONLY SPOKEN LIKE ONCE during a group discussion may I add and he isnt even on my friends list :cry:

Aww *hugs*
I am just like you , prematurely imagining stuff
Mr Lonely
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Idunno99
Aww *hugs*
I'm the same as you

urgh what am i saying i hate boys they're all horrible :cry2:
urgh what am i saying i hate boys they're all horrible :cry2:

I love girls they are so cute,cuddly, nice and sensitive(mostly)
Come on not all boys are like that!
I dont think im horrible tho
(edited 7 years ago)

Listening to loads of love songs and sad im so single. I knew it was getting out of hand when I started stalking this guy on facebook going through all his pictures and imagining what our babies would look like WHEN WE'VE ONLY SPOKEN LIKE ONCE during a group discussion may I add and he isnt even on my friends list :cry:

Send him a request then talk more often. This is normal I do this too! :smile:
Original post by Oxidation
Send him a request then talk more often. This is normal I do this too! :smile:

**** that sounds scary... HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME. We literally had one class together and never spoke. And I could NEVER message him first omfg do you know how creepy that would be...
Love songs don't help you feel any less single :tongue:

We're not all horrible anyway :noway:
(edited 7 years ago)
**** that sounds scary... HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME. We literally had one class together and never spoke. And I could NEVER message him first omfg do you know how creepy that would be...

How is that creepy? Your going to talk to him, nothing else.

Yes dont do that it would seem creepy
I did the same thing to my (who i had barely ever talked to)crush a few years ago and trust me things did not go well
Original post by Oxidation
How is that creepy? Your going to talk to him, nothing else.

- He'll be like "Why is she talking to me we've never talked before"
- And imagine he reads it and doesnt EVEN REPLY omg so embarrassing

Original post by Idunno99
Yes dont do that it would seem creepy
I did the same thing to my (who i had barely ever talked to)crush a few years ago and trust me things did not go well

Exhibit A
Original post by SeanFM
Love songs don't help you feel any less single :tongue:

We're not all horrible anyway :noway:

subjective

Listening to loads of love songs and sad... I knew it was getting out of hand when I started stalking this guy on facebook going through all his pictures and imagining what our babies would look like WHEN WE'VE ONLY SPOKEN LIKE ONCE during a group discussion may I add and he isnt even on my friends list :cry:

What the ****.

Spoiler

Reply 12
[video="youtube;6EEW-9NDM5k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k[/video]
Here's to you "Mrs. All-Alone"
Original post by AlexFam
What the ****.

Spoiler

its not my fault he's cute af ok
its not my fault he's cute af ok

tisk tisk

Quick Reply

Latest