The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh gosh, your back at those essays in the middle of the night again, aren't you? XD

If you ever want to write a book, I suggest start at night because you seem your most creative then :redface:

Spoiler

😂 lol I had hoped that would end, alas, here we are. :indiff:
If only I had the time to write a book. :frown: I barely have time to complete my assignments as it is. 😫
I'm okay actually, doing reasonably well. :colondollar: And yourself? We haven't talked for a long time. :frown:
Original post by Angry Bird
Extremely emotional. I still I can't believe it's been a year. This journey has been a life changing experience for me and I am still coming to the realisation that it's all over. When I look back on everything that happened in the past year. All the times where I cried because of the pain, the times where I could not eat or drink anything, and the times where I wanted to completely give up. I am thankful to god for giving me the strength to overcome this. If there's one quote that describes my entire experience it is that suffering produces perseverance and perseverance produces character

I guess that is why they say pain makes you grow. Oh but there should be a limit, don't you think? Because too much suffering is intolerable...:frown:

Spoiler

Original post by cupcakes87
So much pain. My mind hurts. My heart hurts. My body is aching from stress. I wish there was i way to end it

:kissing2::hugs::heart:

Are you unwell? or sad? Or perhaps even both? :-(

Here, have this :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
😂 lol I had hoped that would end, alas, here we are. :indiff:
If only I had the time to write a book. :frown: I barely have time to complete my assignments as it is. 😫
I'm okay actually, doing reasonably well. :colondollar: And yourself? We haven't talked for a long time. :frown:

Oh deary me :redface:

It's okay, it's all worth it in the end. Hang on in there! (I love your very sleep-deprived, deep, metaphorical literary works in the middle of the night so I'm not complaining :h:).

Yes we haven't, but I blame myself for that mostly, I haven't really been in touch with quite a few people for quite awhile because going through some **** atm :colonhash: I'll be okay though ;-D

I'm glad your getting on well deary!

Here have this to help:
Original post by cupcakes87
So much pain. My mind hurts. My heart hurts. My body is aching from stress. I wish there was i way to end it

Aww dw :hugs:
You could share with me if you like
Ohh that was sweet but were you actually ruining it and is the relation actually worth you upsetting someone to prevent ruining?
Reply 1245
If it's about the girl you had a crush on then it's the best decision you'll make. In the long run, trust me, it was definitely worth it. Put yourself first :smile:
Original post by Angry Bird
Extremely emotional. I still I can't believe it's been a year. This journey has been a life changing experience for me and I am still coming to the realisation that it's all over. When I look back on everything that happened in the past year. All the times where I cried because of the pain, the times where I could not eat or drink anything, and the times where I wanted to completely give up. I am thankful to god for giving me the strength to overcome this. If there's one quote that describes my entire experience it is that suffering produces perseverance and perseverance produces character

You have a motivational story.
We should all be thankful to God for the powers he has given us and we need to realize and use them for eg. Power of Self control.
Now, the thing is that all of us go through ups and downs through life and we have different stories but all of us need the same thing. (courage)
I personally listen to this song: What doesn't kills you makes you stronger"
And focus on the lyrics when I'm upset.
I'm glad you are happier now and hope that things get better for you :lovehug::jumphug:
It is about three months and twenty nine days till my nineteenth birthday :eek: Urgh I regret going to sleep at four am, I'm so shattered :emo:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
It is about three months and twenty nine days till my nineteenth birthday :eek:

:cake::cake::cake:

Excited? :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
:cake::cake::cake:

Excited? :tongue:

Haha as if, I'm getting too old, I haven't even done anything exciting since being 18. And I'm so tired :cry2: never go to sleep at 4 am kids :huff:
It is about three months and twenty nine days till my nineteenth birthday :eek: Urgh I regret going to sleep at four am, I'm so shattered :emo:

You excited for your birthday?? aw poor you
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
You excited for your birthday?? aw poor you

I wish I was 17 :frown: I really enjoyed being that age, I don't want to be an adult with responsibility :cry2:
Haha as if, I'm getting too old, I haven't even done anything exciting since being 18. And I'm so tired :cry2: never go to sleep at 4 am kids :huff:

:lol: maybe it is not too late to pursue your dreams :holmes:

:console: go back to sleep :wink:
I wish I was 17 :frown: I really enjoyed being that age, I don't want to be an adult with responsibility :cry2:

Aww im the opposite to ya then, i wanna be older. And what was good about being 17??
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: maybe it is not too late to pursue your dreams :holmes:

:console: go back to sleep :wink:

Not without a degree :tongue: that can't be achieved in three months and I'm at school now, I have one lesson but I have till tomorrow to hand in my 2000 word essay and I have 950 words to go, do you think I can do it? :mmm:
Not without a degree :tongue: that can't be achieved in three months and I'm at school now, I have one lesson but I have till tomorrow to hand in my 2000 word essay and I have 950 words to go, do you think I can do it? :mmm:

You need more short-term dreams too :lol:

:teehee: as long as you don't lose motivation :wizard:

Whats wrong?? :console:
Original post by SeanFM
You need more short-term dreams too :lol:

:teehee: as long as you don't lose motivation :wizard:

Think of the growth mindset, I can do it and I will :smile: what short term goals are we thinking :wink:
Reply 1259
Whilst making breakfast, a girl who I slept with on more than a few occasions last year suddenly comes into my kitchen, says hi, hovers arounds awkwardly for a few moments and then leaves (to my housemate's room)
Oh

Latest