The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Think of the growth mindset, I can do it and I will :smile: what short term goals are we thinking :wink:

Exactly :wink:

:holmes: they're your goals, not mine :rofl:
Original post by RobML
Whilst making breakfast, a girl who I slept with on more than a few occasions last year suddenly comes into my kitchen, says hi, hovers arounds awkwardly for a few moments and then leaves (to my housemate's room)
Oh

Haha unlucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
Exactly :wink:

:holmes: they're your goals, not mine :rofl:

Give me some ideas or you don't get to have a random 1am phone call with me :colonhash:

Hmm well I was going to meet up with my close friend on here but we fell out and it's sad because we planned something for before my birthday :frown: she blocked me and moved on.
I'm a bit tired
I've a fair amount to do
I need food first :colone:
Why does things in life and thoughts and emotions like to beat you up and hurt you emotional until you cant cope anymore ??
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Why does things in life and thoughts and emotions like to beat you up and hurt you emotional until you cant cope anymore ??

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!"

Courtesy of Rocky Balboa, I find that speech helps me when I'm feeling ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!"

Courtesy of Rocky Balboa, I find that speech helps me when I'm feeling ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is a great speech
Thank you :smile:
That is a great speech
Thank you :smile:

Yeah, it's better than the one I usually give in the spur of the moment:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Yeah, it's better than the one I usually give in the spur of the moment:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it?

How are you btw??
Original post by Rhythmical
Give me some ideas or you don't get to have a random 1am phone call with me :colonhash:

Hmm well I was going to meet up with my close friend on here but we fell out and it's sad because we planned something for before my birthday :frown: she blocked me and moved on.

:toofunny:

Deep sea diving, bungee jumping, mountain climbing, surfing, skiing, etc etc

Ah that sucks :frown:
Is it?

How are you btw??

Well my usual one is about how it's so much to just not give a ****:tongue:

I'm OK, just got like 6 hours of nothing between things at uni later

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Well my usual one is about how it's so much to just not give a ****:tongue:

I'm OK, just got like 6 hours of nothing between things at uni later

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear and aw sounds good
Good to hear and aw sounds good

Gonna be bored shitless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Gonna be bored shitless

Posted from TSR Mobile

Find something to do then
Find something to do then

Like what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno, maybe try go for a long walk or watch something on tv or if you dont have nothing at tall to do, go on tsr :lol:
I dunno, maybe try go for a long walk or watch something on tv or if you dont have nothing at tall to do, go on tsr :lol:

Can't really watch TV cause I live like an hour away from uni and there's a toll bridge on route, might take a book and just read in the car

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Can't really watch TV cause I live like an hour away from uni and there's a toll bridge on route, might take a book and just read in the car

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woa rare sighting, a guy who actually reads lol
Woa rare sighting, a guy who actually reads lol

I do computer science. Need I say more?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I do computer science. Need I say more?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw i see, so you have to read a lot then??
Every guy i know if i tell them to read i get a book thrown at my head.

Latest