Original post by Josb
Yeah, by my grandmother... :s-smilie:

She died three months later (I'm not even making that up). :s-smilie:

RIP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex Hunter
who by and what happened?

Yes when I was 7 or 8 and by my grandma :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

She told me to stop it and not to do it until I get married.
Ohhh my, been walked in twice, generally because my dad never has and never will knock. The second time he was pissed after coming back from the pub so I think he completely forgot. The first time he went red everytime I saw him for the next few days :lol:
My brother's almost caught me once or twice. My mum didn't even know I was sexually active at all, even by myself until June.
The best way not to get caught is to not do it, like me :angelblush:
(edited 7 years ago)
Have you heeded this advice? :colondollar:
Reply 25
Original post by lamaragymnast
They was a bit to young to know so I said I was doing yoga. Well it worked.

Of all the excuses I wouldn't have thought yoga was one:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by DanB1991
Ohhh my, been walked in twice, generally because my dad never has and never will knock. The second time he was pissed after coming back from the pub so I think he completely forgot. The first time he went red everytime I saw him for the next few days :lol:

You see I'm lucky, for me he'd always catch me just after so I'd claim it as a wet dream - worked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by Spock's Socks
Only by my cats :laugh:

Bet they were jealous of the other pussy:tongue:

Sorry, saw the opportunity for a pun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by NotNotBatman
Almost, my mum came up to the room and asked "why are you sweating so much?" then she tried to pull the cover up but I had my fist down on it, so that she couldn't lift it up and then she left the room laughing.

No, she knew, she just wanted to check

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Andy98
No, she knew, she just wanted to check

Posted from TSR Mobile

naughty mom
Reply 30
Original post by el0hssa
naughty mom

That's what I was saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
The guys have nothing to worry about. It's us that have to worry :frown: Guys have it easy all the time.

Spoiler

Reply 32
Original post by Risobelle
The guys have nothing to worry about. It's us that have to worry :frown: Guys have it easy all the time.

Spoiler

"Angers the Pope" :lol:
Original post by Josb
"Angers the Pope" :lol:

hehe. thanks for da rep!
Original post by AlexFam
Have you heeded this advice? :colondollar:

Not for the longest time although I made sure to never get caught again lmfao

As of today I'm about 3 weeks abstinent from it
Well I mean you said you were 7 or 8 first time. Children learn fast.

Ah it's 2 for me. It gets very hard to abstain at this point. Mornings are very rough. Why are you abstaining?
Original post by AlexFam
Well I mean you said you were 7 or 8 first time. Children learn fast.

Ah it's 2 for me. It gets very hard to abstain at this point. Mornings are very rough. Why are you abstaining?

She even told my mother (who wasnt bothered in the slightest :rofl: )

2 is good, keep it up. Abstaining because I always feel bad after Ive done it. Hbu?
lol I actually don't even want to answer this because I cringe too hard thinking about it
I'm guessing your grandmother is deeply religious?

Oh, I always feel great after a good ****. It feels divine to let it out after all of that tension builds up. I just go overboard and spend hours/day busy by myself when I could have a nice girl to do it with. Plus it was sort of an experiment just to see if I could do it. It turned my people skills up to an 11 and has made it uncomfortably hard in the mornings, probably from all of the pent up sexual urges I'm not acting on. Why do you feel bad after doing it?
Original post by trapking
Yeah.

One time I was right at the point of exploding my excessive baby batter then my brother walked in on me and i just carried on fapping while he stood there in static shock.

:biggrin:

@sucess

Latest