The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes,we I was 18(him 22) when we met.
Reply 2
Yeah I met him when I was 15 and he was 16 and we became a couple at age 17/18 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
soon :moon:
You are all lucky. I've yet to get a gf.
Reply 5
Food
You mean yourself? The only person you should care about more than anything is yourself not another diseased individual but I guess you're one of those well I should say most who want to find another human to tell your problems too when I doubt theygl give a crap X
Original post by Spock's Socks
Yeah I met him when I was 15 and he was 16 and we became a couple at age 17/18 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooooooooooooooool
Reply 8
Original post by samantham999
Loooooooooooooooool
what is so funny?

Posted from TSR Mobile

At what age did you realise that he was the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?
Original post by bluemadhatter
At what age did you realise that he was the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?

I would say I knew fairly early on after meeting him that he was special and when we started dating the feeling grew and I can't remember the exact moment I realised he was the one but the feeling has grown and set in more and more over the last seven years :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm just curious to know the average age!

Yes, I met my wife at the age of 34. We have been together through serious ups and downs for 26 years. She was my fourth serious relationship and is definitely the one.
I'm pretty sure I did but I let her go :frown:
I would say I knew fairly early on after meeting him that he was special and when we started dating the feeling grew and I can't remember the exact moment I realised he was the one but the feeling has grown and set in more and more over the last seven years :colondollar:

did he feel the same way about you? or is he just in it for the sex like all boys are
did he feel the same way about you? or is he just in it for the sex like all boys are

Considering we will have been together for eight years in Jan, have lived together for seven years and booked our wedding last month, safe to assume he feels the same and hasn't just been after the one thing all these years :h:
Aw, you're so young and deceived
You're so unaware aren't you

You're a bit obsessed with the whole 'boys and sex' thing, aren't you? :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
You're a bit obsessed with the whole 'boys and sex' thing, aren't you? :rofl:

So you don't think its true? I'm merely stating the truth and its so annoying when girls actually think the guy is in love with their soul, he just needs to release somewhere but at the same time he wants to somewhat know the girl
So you don't think its true? I'm merely stating the truth and its so annoying when girls actually think the guy is in love with their soul, he just needs to release somewhere but at the same time he wants to somewhat know the girl

So what if it's true? I'm pretty sure most girls are aware of it :rofl:
And believe me, in @Spock's Socks's case, you're not talking about a BOY anymore. She's getting married, so her future husband is a MAN.
Believe me, no man would get married for sex alone. :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhaenys10
So what if it's true? I'm pretty sure most girls are aware of it :rofl:
And believe me, in @Spock's Socks's case, you're not talking about a BOY anymore. She's getting married, so his husband is a MAN.
Believe me, no man would get married for sex alone. :rofl:

Finally! I just have a problem with girls thinking that its not about sex
Lol, that still doesn't erase what I said and if they're happy then great! but men still are after sex despite marriage or any other commitment

why do men get married if its not for sex alone?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm pretty sure I did but I let her go :frown:

You sound a bit like me, sometimes letting go is for the best.

Latest

Trending

Trending