The Student Room Group

When should I start revising for my Bio retake?

I need to go up ONE MARK! I feel like if i start revising now il just do pointless busy work and make my self anxious. Should I start in january? (im only doing one module)
Original post by Mvpmb
I need to go up ONE MARK! I feel like if i start revising now il just do pointless busy work and make my self anxious. Should I start in january? (im only doing one module)

If you only need to get up by one mark, why don't you just not bother and focus on A2?

If you're on a gap year, with just bio to revise for, then yeah, you can leave it till around January.
Reply 2
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
If you only need to get up by one mark, why don't you just not bother and focus on A2?

If you're on a gap year, with just bio to revise for, then yeah, you can leave it till around January.

I am focusing on A2, it was my A2 that I messed up!
Yeah sounds good
Start revising now but just do it in REALLY small steps. Like spend half an hour a week on it. You will be even more anxious about it if by the time you get to exam season, you have all these other bigger exams to worry about and you are not prepared for this resit. Just reread your post. I guess January is good to start revising for it since its not really exam season and you will still have a lot of time. Although again I would at least start reading through the content at this stage in small steps because as you get closer to exam time, your revision priorities will be towards your bigger exams.

Quick Reply

Latest