The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
Number of pool fans getting loud is great. Gonna be a mad ting when you lose to United then can't score vs west Brom

Better than losing to their U21 team and ending your title challenge :tongue:

But srs, we both have to really stop handing United the 3 points, I'll even take a ****ing draw at Anfield..
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by James.Carnell
What? Our third choice CB pairing. Ok mate.

Yet you're boasting about beating Chelsea's defence when they didn't have Terry?

Strong
Original post by Lúcio
Yet you're boasting about beating Chelsea's defence when they didn't have Terry?

Strong

Yeah fam, not like the defense we was playing was still worth like £70mil combined. Strong
Yeah fam, not like the defense we was playing was still worth like £70mil combined. Strong

You can't use money to say their defence was good. Luiz was worth half of what you quote and he's a terrible defender...
Imagine boasting about beating a defence that has Ivanovic and Cahill starting in it. You basically played against a back two.

I'm pretty sure 'James' is Tom Ford, just a bit angrier/desperate/gayer
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Imagine boasting about beating a defence that has Ivanovic and Cahill starting in it. You basically played against a back two.

You've got a point, boasting about beating some mid table fodder is a bit embarrassing
See what I mean? We're so predictable that opposition fans bully us even before we've failed

I am openly gay, actually. Always was. Stop bullying me you big bad wolf, bet you wouldn't want to be touched against your wishes.
Original post by shawn_o1
See what I mean? We're so predictable that opposition fans bully us even before we've failed

Oh I am so scared of Liverpool, they are going to win the title :frown: It's their year (again)!!
And Chelsea, they won the European Cup with Roman's dirty mafia money! So they must be great!

kthxbi
Original post by Lúcio

Strong

Lol when their whole defence consists of just ... Terry. Yeah forget about net spend and their dirty millions of failure. How is Courtois turning out? They said he was a world class goalkeeper too...
Original post by James.Carnell
I am openly gay, actually. Always was. Stop bullying me you big bad wolf, bet you wouldn't want to be touched against your wishes.

Remember when shed took the piss out of you losing your job? Classy guy

Classy Chelsea.
Reply 952
Im pretty sure chelsea will be above arsenal.

Genuinely don't remember that, but if I did then he's clearly bounced back onto bigger and better things. Wonder what the going rate per hour is for sitting on TSR all day calling people jizz-swallowers.

Remember when you used to be a semi-decent poster?
(edited 7 years ago)
Member when the Arsenal Thread was good?

Reply 955

No one does

Spoiler

Genuinely don't remember that, but if I did then he's clearly bounced back onto bigger and better things. Wonder what the going rate per hour is for sitting on TSR all day calling people jizz-swallowers.

Original post by AR_95
No one does

Spoiler

Was I ever a semi-decent poster?

Hahaha you didn't deny it.
Just noticed that I hadn't posted in this thread yet

*Reads last two pages*

Now I know why
Iwobi is just Arsenal through and through. As is Jack, who will redeem himself and return, has much more talent than Ramsey ever will.

Quick Reply

Latest