The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She totally wants you :rolleyes:

If you have to ask what X scenario means, it means you're overthinking things. People stare at other people every day and it doesn't mean anything.
She's planning on how she will kill you
Several times, I've been deep in thought whilst walking and suddenly realised my eyes have been fixed on someone without me realising. Probably that.
Original post by UWS
She totally wants you :rolleyes:

If you have to ask what X scenario means, it means you're overthinking things. People stare at other people every day and it doesn't mean anything.

Original post by WoodyMKC
Several times, I've been deep in thought whilst walking and suddenly realised my eyes have been fixed on someone without me realising. Probably that.

Lol at these jealous guys. If a girl stares at you for 5 seconds, even while you stare back, it means she wants you. If everyone stares at you like this, (including guys), then you might look weird.
I was talking to two russian girls the other night - at one stage they were talking amongst themselves in their own language right in front of me - they were looking at me, looking back to themselves, and repeat. and at one point, one of them looks right at me while talking to the other girl and literally just goes "eurrrghhhh..." - do you think she likes me?
Original post by Anonymous
The other day a girl of similar age stared at me as she walked past (for about 5 seconds) with no facial expression, no smile or anything, even while I stared back. I've never been stared at like this before so just wondering what it means?

You found Kristen Stewart, did you get her autograph?
This is sooo TSR...
Reply 8
It means nothing. People look at other people all the time. She could be one of those 'people watcher' types, who just watch people go by in their own lives.
Maybe smile and say hi next time...

who knows where it might lead?
Lol at these jealous guys. If a girl stares at you for 5 seconds, even while you stare back, it means she wants you. If everyone stares at you like this, (including guys), then you might look weird.

Jealousy doesn't even come into it - on the contrary, where I used to go out and get amongst it a lot, I know different types of stares when I see them. A blank stare when you look back at someone often doesn't mean anything. There's normally some sort of expression there, even if it's just a mild one. A lot of people get caught up in their own thoughts whilst out and about and end up staring into space, it can just so happen that a person is in their eyeline as this happens, which if it was a totally blank expression was probably the case. She might even have thought he looked familiar and was trying to work out where.
Egg on your tie?
Original post by sleepysnooze
I was talking to two russian girls the other night - at one stage they were talking amongst themselves in their own language right in front of me - they were looking at me, looking back to themselves, and repeat. and at one point, one of them looks right at me while talking to the other girl and literally just goes "eurrrghhhh..." - do you think she likes me?

Personally I show my arousal by either staring blankly or going 'eurrrghhhh...' It's a way of playing hard to get. Trust me, I know women.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Personally I show my arousal by either staring blankly or going 'eurrrghhhh...' It's a way of playing hard to get. Trust me, I know women.

they were also looking at the ground (or maybe my shoes), speaking some more russian and sniggering at one point as well - am I in there? maybe this is more a foreign thing though?
Urgh, more overanalysing on TSR
There's been several times when I'm in college just looking around and have made eye contact with random people, tbh it doesn't mean anything (to me anyway). Y'all need to stop overanalyzing it
The other day a girl of similar age stared at me as she walked past (for about 5 seconds) with no facial expression, no smile or anything, even while I stared back. I've never been stared at like this before so just wondering what it means?

She is interested I mean that’s what I do although that’s me
Original post by It's****ingWOODY

I do this all the time
Reply 18

Haha did you see her holding a white cane? Are you sure she is not just visually impaired?
Original post by Precious Illusions

Lol the **** is euuurrrggghhhhh

Latest

Trending

Trending