The Student Room Group

Atheists: Please just tell me what created The Big Bang.

zzz yet to receive an answer

Scroll to see replies

when your God went into your Goddess(the Gods wife) (if you know what I mean.) , it created a big bang.
One could just as easily counter the question with 'Who created/is responsible for God?'.

Your arrogance suggests that you've made this merely to have a reaction and not to stimulate conversation.

Distasteful.
Reply 3
Original post by KINGYusuf
zzz yet to receive an answer

A fool can ask more questions than a wise man can answer.
Reply 4
Original post by Conceited
One could just as easily counter the question with 'Who created/is responsible for God?'.

Your arrogance suggests that you've made this merely to have a reaction and not to stimulate conversation.

Distasteful.

Nope. God has no beginning nor end. Nice try.
no one knows??? it could be religious or it could be something else. atheists don't have the 100% true answer and neither do you
Reply 6
Original post by SuperHuman98
allow him bruv

Just because someone can be an idiot, doesn't mean they should be one.
Original post by Drewski
Just because someone can be an idiot, doesn't mean they should be one.

aha im just playing around
Reply 8
dw fam ya'll keep believing your
1 in 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 123 chance LOOOL
Reply 9
Original post by Conceited
Okay.

1 in 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 123 chance hahahaha funny lol
Reply 10
1 in 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 123 chance hahahaha funny lol

TW
Nobody knows.We don't have the answer.And we dont claim to unlike religous people.
Reply 12
Original post by Robby2312
Nobody knows.We don't have the answer.And we dont claim to unlike religous people.

Yes you do? Atheists claim to be the intelligent group and make fun of religious people loool
Religious people: Please just tell me why you find it perfectly acceptable to call your God infinite/eternal (whatever floats your boat) but when that claim is made about the universe itself (which could easily just be a 'cycle') suddenly you have a problem.
This is exactly why I'm agnostic. If you ask an atheist this question, they can't answer it. On the other hand, ask a religious person how god came about, they can't really answer you either.
The Big Bang "has no beginning nor end".
Original post by Inexorably
Religious people: Please just tell me why you find it perfectly acceptable to call your God infinite/eternal (whatever floats your boat) but when that claim is made about the universe itself (which could easily just be a 'cycle') suddenly you have a problem.

Religious people: Please tell why an infinitely complex entity which has created the entire universe focuses so much on one species that it creates an elaborate set of believes/practices for us to follow and demands our constant worship/admiration, that if we carry out during a during our adult life of around 40-60 years we are rewarded with eternity in a fanciful place of perfection and if we fail we're damned to an eternity in a negative afterlife potentially suffering physical/emotional trauma.

Nah don't worry about it really. I don't.
Reply 17
You're writing all these paragraphs yet you've failed to even answer the question lol.
Yes you do? Atheists claim to be the intelligent group and make fun of religious people loool

No we dont.The big bang is merely a description of what happened.We know that the universe is expanding so at some point in the past it must have been a lot smaller.It says nothing about how the universe came about.That is unknown.Religion on the other hand postulates a supernatural being that magically wished the universe into existence.
It was the last universe collapsing in on itself down to a single point. Go ahead and prove me wrong...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending