The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got offered the job I had the interview for today. How I managed to impress while hallucinating beats me but asdfghjkl :woo:
Original post by Airmed
Got offered the job I had the interview for today. How I managed to impress while hallucinating beats me but asdfghjkl :woo:

:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Airmed

Woop
I'm feeling good. Got interviewed for the local paper, so I'm basically famous now...
Original post by FireFreezer77
Indeed much!
:lol:

Spoiler

What lessons do you have tomorrow? :smile:

I VM'd you the goodnight message btw :smile:

:rofl:

Spoiler

I had maths and FM today (as well as LFL and helping in a French class :cute: :france:)

Ohhh I shall see that in a moment! :biggrin:
How was your day? Actually...maybe you could reply in VMs? :smile:
Original post by Aimen.
I had the same sleeping issues in my A'levels, I hope you can fix it soon.
I can understand your issues with your mum.. All I can say is tell her that you understand all she does but you just keep calm 'cuz you want your relationship with her to be better :smile:
plus life is sure unfair to most of us.
Pm me if you like :colondollar: I might not be helpful but i can talk to you and try to relax you :hugs:

For me to do that I would have to be speaking to mentally sane person. My situation is even worse than that above post now.
Original post by Rhythmical
:console: life sure isn't fair is it, if you want to talk I'm always here, my PMs are open and lets just say, I have a rocky relationship with my mother, especially with her stopping me get to my dreams etc. But pls don't give up, you have so much to offer to this world and you want to be a mental health nurse, it's not easy but let your goal be everything you aim for. Just don't suffer in silence :cry2:

This is the only thing I want to do. And I feel even more pathetic that just a simple 2 month setback could make me feel this way. Its just everything was going so perfect... I guess that's not allowed in my life :smile:
I am feeling proper peopleophobic.:argh:

Why is this nurse all up in my personal space, I can basically hear her breathing.:ahhhhh:

Just staring at man, putting my belongings in my locker she's there, staring.:argh:

I am putting on my shoes.She's there staring at man.:banghead:

Touching man's belongings getting all under my skin.:banghead:

Like Mijke Myers. I swear dowwwwwwn, I just want to YELL!!!!!:argh::argh::argh:

Don't watch me, watch TV!!

I need a restraining order for this Nurse

I know she's doing her job, but please give me some room to breath.

:sigh:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Lonely and unwanted.
Single forever I will be :frown: :cry2:

Just saw this:erm:
Noooooo :no:
It might not seem that way but you are wanted - you're such a lovely person to know and speak to.
:console: We don't know that!:hugs:
Original post by Ayaz789
it's an amazing date...

*6 1 0 2 0 1 6*

reading from left to right or right to left its the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek::eek::eek:
:excited:

Thanks for posting this!:ahee::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Just saw this:erm:
Noooooo :no:
It might not seem that way but you are wanted - you're such a lovely person to know and speak to.
:console: We don't know that!:hugs:

:eek::eek::eek:
:excited:

Thanks for posting this!:ahee::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah no worries , did you rep it?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm getting sick of my mother's constant pessimism of my chances for even getting an interview at Oxford and Imperial. She will not stop telling me to not run in front of the carriage, that I might not get in etc. But I am an extremely big optimist and most of the time when I think of good things... they happen. I think that on some deep level inside her she doesn't want me to go the U.K. and live and away from my family, I want that more than anything, I am ready to be my own person. I need help.
Feeling so alone....
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Feeling so alone....

You're not alone in feeling alone.
Original post by denkata
You're not alone in feeling alone.

I know and aw you?
Original post by Airmed

Congrats! :biggrin: all the best with your new job :h:
Starting to get nervous for this meeting with the CPN tomorrow and just wish it was over with now. I think I'll be ok after this first initial appointment. I'm scared I wont click with her like I haven't with previous therapists, psychiatrists etc. Just glad my mum and partner can come in with me to the appointment :colondollar:
tired.
thing that irritates me somewhat is dispite whatever happens at 4am or whatever the night before everyone still expects you to be this cheery pleasant person and everyone is so overwhelming.
like as soon as u go to school it's like
'OMG what did u get for this question omg how is UCAS omg omg hsdfhkdshghfd'
like mate give me a second i've had five hours sleep and during that time been blown up, poisoned with carbon monoxide and 'saw' my friends die like give me a flaming nanosecond. :nothing:
urgh i cba with anything least of all Hitler's foreign policy rn.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Congrats! :biggrin: all the best with your new job :h:

Ah thank you! :hugs: Good luck tomorrow with your CPN. Do try the whole writing stuff done thing if you are worried you will miss out stuff.

Also @CoolCavy you are adorable, and ah, thank you! Finally got there!
Original post by CoolCavy
tired.
thing that irritates me somewhat is dispite whatever happens at 4am or whatever the night before everyone still expects you to be this cheery pleasant person and everyone is so overwhelming.
like as soon as u go to school it's like
'OMG what did u get for this question omg how is UCAS omg omg hsdfhkdshghfd'
like mate give me a second i've had five hours sleep and during that time been blown up, poisoned with carbon monoxide and 'saw' my friends die like give me a flaming nanosecond. :nothing:
urgh i cba with anything least of all Hitler's foreign policy rn.

He invaded places and stuff :colonhash: Also stuff about Lebensraum? :holmes: A Level History was like 6/7 years ago now for me :lol:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Whats wrong?? :console:

Original post by Ayaz789
Why are you upset meri pyari behen :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything is wrong! Its all going wrong, especially fam :bawling:
I dunno what to do, I have enough, i'm fed up, cant cope anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest