The Student Room Group

Why should Indians have to have a visa to come here?

The commonwealth is like one big Anglo Brotherhood, there is so much interdependence between all our countries we could save so much hassle with the UKBF; its farcical that Romanian crime gangs can slide in and out whereas a doctor from Australia or India has to go through all the bureaucracy. There will be those that say that we will get flooded by 3rd worlders, but the fact is that India is very much a future dominant power. Cameron asked to do several deals with PM Modhi a couple of years back and was or less told to get ****ed. In any case most of their material wealth was looted anyway so clearly there is no way that there is gonna be a reduction in South Asian immigration, probably more hopefully.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 3am Eternal
The commonwealth is like one big Anglo Brotherhood, there is so much interdependence between all our countries we could save so much hassle with the UKBF; its farcical that Romanian crime gangs can slide in and out whereas a doctor from Australia or India has to go through all the bureaucracy. There will be those that say that we will get flooded by 3rd worlders, but the fact is that India is very much a future dominant power. Cameron asked to do several deals with PM Modhi a couple of years back and was or less told to get ****ed. In any case most of their material wealth was looted anyway so clearly there is no way that there is gonna be a reduction in South Asian immigration, probably more hopefully.

Romanians are, on average, 6 times more wealthy than Indians.
You actually made an account just to post this nonsense
- A huge number of Indians live in poverty, and India has a gigantic population anyway, so visa-less travel would be a disaster. If you think EU immigration is bad, this would be a whole new beast.
- Being a "future power" doesn't mean it is one now, and even if it was then visa-less travel still wouldn't necessarily be desirable.
- Being a commonwealth country doesn't mean they are part of an "Anglo-brotherhood". Indian culture is vastly different to British culture; Australia, Canada, NZ all have much closer cultures to us than India does.
Reply 4
Original post by JRKinder
- A huge number of Indians live in poverty, and India has a gigantic population anyway, so visa-less travel would be a disaster. If you think EU immigration is bad, this would be a whole new beast.
- Being a "future power" doesn't mean it is one now, and even if it was then visa-less travel still wouldn't necessarily be desirable.
- Being a commonwealth country doesn't mean they are part of an "Anglo-brotherhood". Indian culture is vastly different to British culture; Australia, Canada, NZ all have much closer cultures to us than India does.

I dont really care if it is a 'disaster' for us, these people are frankly owed a living. I work with Tamils and they are so much more cooperative than white chavs who constantly give you aggro. The poverty in the large rural hinterlands is obviously extensive but the pace of change in Hyderbad, Bangalore and Mumbai is astronomical; I would certainly be more worried about the future of NE England than I would about the prosperity of India. Infant in a few decades English tradesman will be migrating over there for work I'm sure as the infrastructure boom is just waiting to explode. Of course the culture is miles different, and that is frankly good news. But lets not forget that all the commonwealth shares a bond in that most of English of sports: cricket. We certainly share a far greater affinity with them than we could ever do with the Chinese or the Brazilians or Russians.
Apart from citizens, no-one has a 'right' to live in any country. Why shouldn't they have to have a visa?
Original post by SHallowvale
Romanians are, on average, 6 times more wealthy than Indians.

Yet Indians are 6 times more intellligent

The English gain greatly from having South Asian morality influencing the population .

Yup, we love the moral lead given by Hindus lynching people for eating beef, Moslems attacking people who damage Korans or become apostate, men gang-raping young girls and then hanging them, mothers who encourage their husbands to kill girls who don't succumb to an arranged marriage, caste apartheid and, of course, so-called honour killing.

I can't think why we didn't introduce these moral codes earlier.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Reality Check
Apart from citizens, no-one has a 'right' to live in any country. Why shouldn't they have to have a visa?

If all slavs ****ed out of here tomorrow I would take my point back. It was also criminally easy to get my 6 month tourist visa (a few quid at the High Commission) when I went to India last time, frankly even I wouldn't have let me in probably.
(edited 7 years ago)
I dont really care if it is a 'disaster' for us, these people are frankly owed a living. I work with Tamils and they are so much more cooperative than white chavs who constantly give you aggro. The poverty in the large rural hinterlands is obviously extensive but the pace of change in Hyderbad, Bangalore and Mumbai is astronomical; I would certainly be more worried about the future of NE England than I would about the prosperity of India. Infant in a few decades English tradesman will be migrating over there for work I'm sure as the infrastructure boom is just waiting to explode. Of course the culture is miles different, and that is frankly good news. But lets not forget that all the commonwealth shares a bond in that most of English of sports: cricket. We certainly share a far greater affinity with them than we could ever do with the Chinese or the Brazilians or Russians.
I care if it's a disaster for us. When we have no housing and an overcrowded NHS tenfold what we have now, I care. What do you mean these people are "frankly owed a living"? By who? I never said that all parts of our society are functional, white chav culture certainly is a bad thing, but I'd much rather prioritise fixing that problem within our own society than helping people who live thousands of miles away. In the future people may well apply for jobs over there, but let's wait for that to happen because that certainly isn't the case now. And why is the different culture "good news"? High levels of multiculturalism will result in a society that is ungovernable and constantly clashing over social issues. And I quite frankly couldn't care less whether or not they like cricket, that in no way shape or form makes visa-less travel a desirable outcome.
Original post by Good bloke
Yup, we love the moral lead given by Hindus lynching people for eating beef, Moslems attacking people who damage Korans or become apostate, men gang-raping young girls and then hanging them, mothers who encourage their husbands to kill girls who don't succumb to an arranged marriage, caste apartheid and, of course, so-called honour killing.

I can't think why we didn't introduce these moral codes earlier.

Only Wahhabis do that ****. South Asians are mostly Hindu and the muslims dont follow that particular sect - not that a dose of physical discipline wouldn't do the English youth some good. Plenty of extreme religious behaviour in the US south as well.
(edited 7 years ago)

The English gain greatly from having South Asian morality influencing the population and hopefully single mothers and poor study habits will one day be consigned to the past.

And the award for most stupid comment goes to you! I was born and raised in India, I know what the culture's like and even I think visa less immigration for Indians is a bad idea. You have no idea whatsoever how ****ed up in the head some Indians are with women and rights.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
And the award for most stupid comment goes to you! I was born and raised in India, I know what the culture's like and even I think visa less immigration for Indians is a bad idea. You have no idea whatsoever how ****ed up in the head some Indians are with women and rights.

Our women have too many rights. The usual tired arguments about marital rape, honour killings and the burqa just dont stand up. Gora girls have ****ed around for 60 years now and ultimately all it has done is damage the family unit. They should do a proper degree and promptly marry who they are god damned told to, not live off of a series of tinder based flings fml.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NoumanAliKhan
Our women have too many rights. The usual tired arguments about marital rape, honour killings and the burqa just dont stand up. Gora girls have ****ed around for 60 years now and ultimately all it has done is damage the family unit. They should do a proper degree and promptly marry who they are god damned told to, not live off of a series of tinder based flings fml.

Oh sweetheart I'm sorry you got rejected by a white girl and can't get laid to save your life. I know it must suck but look on the bright side, you still have Mummy to tuck you in bed every night x
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Oh sweetheart I'm sorry you got rejected by a white girl and can't get laid to save your life. I know it must suck but look on the bright side, you still have Mummy to tuck you in bed every night x

I wouldn't lay them cos they wont get married isn't it.
Original post by NoumanAliKhan
I wouldn't lay them cos they wont get married isn't it.

Nope they just aren't desperate :h:
Original post by Taran001
Yet Indians are 6 times more intellligent

That's not true and I hate stereotypical views about Indian/Chinese being more intelligent as that is not true. They are not more intelligent it's just that especially in the Indian culture education is very important and everyone is expected to have some level of good qualifications so this is what pushes Indians more towards revision and higher grades but that's not intelligence it's hard work.

I am Indian and only got 6B's and 4C's in my GCSE's so you can't really say all Indians are 6 times more intelligent.
Reply 17

Lets get this very clear, India is a backwards, 3rd world dump. It has more people in poverty than there in all of Black Africa combined! The US is better in every way. The US is still the world's leading superpower. It seems to have a lot more mega rich people such as Bill Gates, Warren Bufett, and Mark Zuckerberg. In the 2016 list of the world's billionaires, 8 out of the top 10 are American. The US also has some of the world's best universities which produce top talent.

Yes there is lots of poverty here, but the poor in the US aren't that poor, compared to some of the poor in places like india, where many live in slums. So what makes india so poor, when countries like China, UK and the US are much more developed? And no, I'm not American or a "gora" as you put it. This is coming from a fellow south asian!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sniper91
Lets get this very clear, India is a backwards, 3rd world dump. It has more people in poverty than there in all of Black Africa combined! The US is better in every way. The US is still the world's leading superpower. It seems to have a lot more mega rich people such as Bill Gates, Warren Bufett, and Mark Zuckerberg. In the 2016 list of the world's billionaires, 8 out of the top 10 are American. The US also has some of the world's best universities which produce top talent.

Yes there is lots of poverty here, but the poor in the US aren't that poor, compared to some of the poor in places like india, where many live in slums. So what makes india so poor, when countries like China, UK and the US are much more developed? And no, I'm not American or a "gora" as you put it. This is coming from a fellow south asian!

A lot are going to the US cos of their Software Engineering skills (Silicon Valley esp). But I specifically target Britain here cos the place was built on the back of subcontinentals. I would be grateful that they are for now applying legally and studying/working honourably, because morally I dont really see why they shouldnt just chance their lot under a lorry at Calais.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sniper91
There are many intelligent indians who take advantage of the laws in uk that enable them to live in either and travel freely between their homes plus an incredible level of corruption in the indian civil service. What about all those Indians in Silicon Valley in California? Presumably they went to college in India to start with. Look at the welcome page for Photoshop - almost entirely Indian names.

However, india was, is and will always be a dirt poor sh!thole. Same could be said for Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.

Not if the zionists have their way I dont think. Globally everything is becoming more homogenous; the white middle class (non jews) in the US is being decimated and Britain is starting to go the same way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending