The Student Room Group

I have a crush on someone

I have a crush on this guy in my college. He seems like a nice person .Today and yesterday I walked right past him. I want to talk to him but at the same time I don't wanna come across creepy because we don't know each other but we have mutual friends .Do you guys have any recommendations of what I should say to him ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Take the crush off - it hurts
If you have mutual friends, talk to that friend and see what you can arrange - like the cinema or something. See if you can even sit next to him during the film. You'll then have stuff to talk about afterwards :3
I'm sorry but I'm not interested.
Is he East Asian? :wink:

Maybe you can get your mutual friends (ideally someone you know quite well or hang out with) to introduce you or just say hi ya know, the most difficult and awkward conversation is the first one :tongue: mainly because of the build up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Take the crush off - it hurts

Definitely take the crush off. :perv:

Attachment not found
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
Is he East Asian? :wink:

Maybe you can get your mutual friends (ideally someone you know quite well or hang out with) to introduce you or just say hi ya know, the most difficult and awkward conversation is the first one :tongue: mainly because of the build up.

He's Bangladeshi .
Original post by samerf
He's Bangladeshi .

What year are you in at school? I think I know you... Are you from Sale?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
What year are you in at school? I think I know you... Are you from Sale?

Im in yr13. What's your name ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Just start a convo normally, something off hand like ask about their weekend or what subjects they do? :holmes:
Original post by samerf
I have a crush on this guy in my school . He seems like a nice person .Today and yesterday I walked right past him. I want to talk to him but at the same time I don't wanna come across creepy because we don't know each other but we have mutual friends .Do you guys have any recommendations of what I should say to him ?

Get your mutual friends to get you two together and start talking with him in the conservation.
Reply 11
Original post by Foo.mp3
"Hi"

Hi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending