The Student Room Group

A gay person confesses to you. What are your thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

I'd add them to the list.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Probably feel a little offended that he thought I was gay.

Why would that be an offensive thing?
Meh I had a lesbian once tell me she rarely goes for guys but when she does I tend to be the type she goes for. She said she liked submissive guys because they were more like women. I was kind of left not knowing whether to feel flattered or insulted.
Original post by Reaver Daniels
I'd consider whether they're my type or not.

:ditto:
Original post by george_c00per
Why would that be an offensive thing?

Because I am not gay.
Reply 25
Original post by AperfectBalance
Probably laugh and ask them if it is a joke, if not ask why they thought it would be a good idea to come out to me and ask me out.

Probably feel a little offended that he thought I was gay.

It isnt obvious whether or not someone is gay. Almost nobody is actually like an Alan Carr caricature in real life.
I'd be proper chuffed that they thought I was worthy of them tbh :lol:

Can I also say, I don't understand why straight people think that gay couples are so cute. Like yes, we are a gay couple but we're not the next power couple...:dontknow:
I'd run away as fast as I could, probably beating Usain Bolts 100m record! I just don't understand how someone becomes gay? If I had to sit next to them on a bus journey or something, I'd probably throw up and be sweating loads.
Oh, I was just saying what I would do.
Reply 29
"Ok"
Original post by Luke7456
Meh I had a lesbian once tell me she rarely goes for guys but when she does I tend to be the type she goes for. She said she liked submissive guys because they were more like women. I was kind of left not knowing whether to feel flattered or insulted.

LOL
neymar-barcelona-football_3360103.jpg

Do you like this guy?
Reply 32
I would tell them to go away because I really don't care
Lmao niceeeeeeee
Reply 34
Flattered!
I'd say "That is really nice of u, but i just want us 2 b friends"
So since I posted this I have realised that I myself are gay. As a consequence I now have a lovely girlfriend

Quick Reply

Latest