The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear Me,Stop religiously reading these darn posts hoping one of them might be from him about you - they're not and they're never going to be. From,Me
Original post by Anonymous
Dear Me,Stop religiously reading these darn posts hoping one of them might be from him about you - they're not and they're never going to be. From,Me

Try anon 12 if you havent already 😀
Dear you,

I had an amazing Saturday with you. But the loneliness of the next day always hurts. It reminds me that we will never be more than that, friends.
Original post by cupcakes87
Try anon 12 if you havent already 😀

Why do you say that? I'm near enough certain none of these posts are from who I want them to be from haha
Dear Me,

You are not worthless.
You are not manipulative or selfish
You are not the bruises and scars you've gained over the years.

But you are tougher than you think.

Your head.
Dear you,

well, what can I say. You betrayed me. Slapped me in the face. You stole him from me, despite you only recently stating clearly you had no romantic intentions with them. Thank you for slicing my soul into thin strips and then stumping on them. Thanks for making me look like an utter idiot.

Yours sincerely,

Me.
Dear you,

These past two weeks have made me so happy. It's nice having you back in my life. It's weird how we just seem to slip back into our old routine. I understand you have a lot going on in your life right now but you can't leave me again. I can't imagine being with anyone else... I just want you. And the fact that yesterday you told me you didn't think you were ready to be in a relationship that isn't going to end reassured me that you feel the same way about me as I do you. How can in the space of less than a week change your mind? You said you were sure that you wanted a relationship with me and now that you're saying you don't think you are ready for a relationship in general is killing me inside.

I hope you make a decision soon. I never stopped loving you

From
me
xxx
Dear Dad,

I've never met you. And if I did I'm not sure what I would say. How do I fill a gap that stretches 23 years? What words could bridge such a chasm? You weren't there to teach me how to ride a bike, or watch my sport matches, to wipe my tears, to be proud at my gradution. Mum had to be both parents.

I cannot promise that I can forgive a man who would abandon their child but I can promise that I will try.

Love,

Your child.
Dear you , revise right now goddamit :angry:

yours sincerely

forestshadow
Dear Dad,

I've never met you. And if I did I'm not sure what I would say. How do I fill a gap that stretches 23 years? What words could bridge such a chasm? You weren't there to teach me how to ride a bike, or watch my sport matches, to wipe my tears, to be proud at my gradution. Mum had to be both parents.

I cannot promise that I can forgive a man who would abandon their child but I can promise that I will try.

Love,

Your child.

This moved me a lot. About the only post I've ever seen on here that did.
M,

Still admiring from a distance. Quite why you have this hold on me I don't know, but you do. Grrr.

Me xx
Reply 1551
M,

Still admiring from a distance. Quite why you have this hold on me I don't know, but you do. Grrr.

Me xx

Grr?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,
honestly idc
well
i maybe do
but im not gonna waste my time on you really
you know im so sad it is a bit obvious really like cmon
not once have u asked if im ok.
idk if u want to
yknow just **** yourself
honestly if i killed myself tomorrow and no not bc of you dont flatter yourself, i bet you would be the first one to play the sympathy card just like everyone else did that time.
just **** off have a nice life.

----------------
Dear you,
you both so lovely and i love you both, thank you for letting me cry on you x
Dear Billy,

I miss you so so so so so so so so so so so much. I wish I could've spent more time with you. I love you. RIP.

Love your fave xoxoxox
dear you

can you tell me what we are pls...cos like I'm tried of guessing.

sincerely me :colonhash:
Reply 1555
Original post by homeland.lsw
dear you

can you tell me what we are pls...cos like I'm tried of guessing.

sincerely me :colonhash:

Are we human, or are we dancer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So proud of myself right now.
M,

Me xx

Talk to her.
Dear me,

I was a cringelord in Year 9 and for a good chunk of Year 10, coming out of years of home education. When I go to university to essentially start again, I should be as hardly a cringelord as possible. That probably means reinvention. So long as I can avoid making a pleb of myself. it's all good to me.
Dear You,

I am so upset. Why did you block me? This happened ages ago and I'm not even 100% sure I've been blocked or whether you've gone AWOL. I know you were having a tough time last time we spoke and a while before too- tbh I probably(?) annoyed you by messaging but you had the chance to tell me. And I stopped messaging you a lot as well so I don't even know what happened. And that's what kills me the most. I DON'T KNOW!! If you had at least messaged before disappearing I wouldn't be left so bloody confused. A simple "You annoy me, piss off" or something. At least then I could have apologised? Have parting words, even.

You were a great friend and I miss you. I hope that the problems you were having have gone, that you're happy and you achieve everything you wanted to. I do wonder whether I'll ever hear from you again, and as much as I hope- I doubt it. I don't know why that upsets me so much. I've had friends become distant before which I understand. I've never been cut off though. So it's hard to move on.

It's been a while and yet, every so often, I check whether the messages have been sent, or read. No to both. I write messages and then delete them, knowing that it makes no difference, you'll still never see them! They're mostly angry messages, sad faces or broken hearts. I know it's pathetic but you've left me hanging by a loose thread and I can't f'ing let go.

Love, a very sad me.
:'(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending