The Student Room Group

2017 - Asset Management/ Graduate Schemes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Acqua
Hi, is this for grad? When did you apply?

Yes it is, applied 20th September.
Reply 41
Original post by bcg22
Yes it is, applied 20th September.

I see, I applied as soon as it opened and I'm still waiting post-passed tests so it doesn't look too good. Best of luck with your interview!
Reply 42
Original post by Acqua
I see, I applied as soon as it opened and I'm still waiting post-passed tests so it doesn't look too good. Best of luck with your interview!

You never know, the timing of these things can be so weird. Fingers crossed though
Reply 43
Does anyone know how long M&G usually take to get back to you after the online tests?
Reply 44
Original post by Kunta
Does anyone know how long M&G usually take to get back to you after the online tests?

I completed the tests on 27th August, and got a reply to say I was unsuccessful on 24th September.
On the feedback report (all 7 pages of it zzz) I scored 'above average' in all areas but their standard must have been higher than that. Hope that helps
Reply 45
Original post by bcg22
I completed the tests on 27th August, and got a reply to say I was unsuccessful on 24th September.
On the feedback report (all 7 pages of it zzz) I scored 'above average' in all areas but their standard must have been higher than that. Hope that helps

Wow a month! Thanks for the info, and that's so long! sorry to hear about that and I hope you're having better luck with other firms, so far I've had a couple of rejections as well so know how it feels! Fingers crossed for us both :smile:
Original post by Kunta

I completed the tests on the 5th of September and got the invitation to the video interview on the 24th.
Reply 47
Original post by tarmangue
I completed the tests on the 5th of September and got the invitation to the video interview on the 24th.

Congrats! Could I ask how you did on the feedback report?
Original post by Kunta
Congrats! Could I ask how you did on the feedback report?

I got above average in everything but one bit of the critical reasoning.
Reply 49
I got above average in everything but one bit of the critical reasoning.

Ahh okay, how long did it take them to send you over the feedback report? Sorry for asking so many questions and appreciate the info :smile:
Original post by Kunta
Ahh okay, how long did it take them to send you over the feedback report? Sorry for asking so many questions and appreciate the info :smile:

3 days
Reply 51
3 days

Cool, cheers for the info mate and good luck for the interview!
M&G video interview invite, anyone got any tips?
Reply 53
soo was mostly average and some above average on M&G so can safely assume I've failed if others were all above average :colondollar:

also amyone done the JP Morgan tests? is it just the regular SHL ones?
Has anyone been able to access the tests after the invite from JPM? I keep getting an error.
Reply 55
Has anyone heard from BlackRock after the virtual cover letter?
Reply 56
Has anyone been able to access the tests after the invite from JPM? I keep getting an error.

me too unfortunately

Updated: they're fixing it apparently and will resend next week?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
Yeah I got the same email from JPM as well. Also what is everyones view on Man Group? It says its a graduate trainee program but I have read elsewhere that it is simply a grad role and not a traditional scheme - wondering if thats a good or a bad thing.
Reply 58
Anyone heard back from HSBC after passing tests for Grad AM? Are they still interviewing or are all places filled?
Has anyone done the M&G video interview and can give me an idea on what it was like?

Quick Reply

Latest