Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
Telecoms/TV Company :mmm:

And do footballers come there every day?:rofl:
Reply 21
Original post by Rhaenys10
And do footballers come there every day?:rofl:

Quite frequently, we have sports channels :biggrin:
I met one of the Staves briefly. I think they are getting bigger.
Original post by UWS
Quite frequently, we have sports channels :biggrin:

Whoa, that's cool
And how the **** are you here all the time if you're working?:rofl:
I've met Penn and Teller, they were lovely. I've met a few semi-famous authors, Margaret Mountford from The Apprentice and two politicians who people won't know. I've walked past Ian McKellen and he smiled at me (true story), and I've also walked past Toby Jones.
Reply 25
Whoa, that's cool
And how the **** are you here all the time if you're working?:rofl:

Multitasking :wink:
I ended up bumping into the Moroccan Head Coach for International Basketball over the summer, and eventually was offered a starting place on the International Squad for a friendly.

MY FIRST INTERNATIONAL DEBUT WAS SO LUCKY
I met a famous poet yesterday, was awesome.
Original post by Fox Corner
:rofl: That would have been an odd party

Who was the better conversationalist?

Both were very pleasant, but (as you could imagine) Philip had the better stories.
Original post by UWS
Multitasking :wink:

If you haven't been fired yet, it means you're good at it lol
Reply 30
I saw the Queen from a distance once, met Alfie Deyes-absolute dick (if he even counts as a famous person). Saw David Walliams and went over to say hi and he told me to go away :smile: Met James Bay quite a few times too as he used to go to a local school. Seen the back of Ed Westwick's head lol
So did I when I was 11 :rofl:
But if I had to choose one now, I'd definitely go for Nick. I like his aesthetic better.
OMG I actually remembered that these guys were wearing purity rings and Kevin was the first to marry. He actually lost his virginity on his wedding night and I read in a magazine that he said 'it was not such a big deal'
Joe was the cheekiest though lol

Lol whatever happened to them all wearing purity rings. they were all into wearing it including miley,demi an de Selena too. They all dated each other too :tongue:
Joe is such a player and Those skinny jeans were too skinny for him :innocent:
(edited 7 years ago)
i have met two bollywood stars , john abraham and bipasha basu . we took a lot of pictures together :h:
Original post by queen-bee
Lol whatever happened to the man all wearing purity to rings. they we're all into wearing it including miley,demi an de Selena too. They all dated each other too :tongue:
Joe is such a player and Those skinny jeans were too skinny for him :innocent:

Couldn't agree more :rofl:
I like the skinny jeans though.
And the dating thing I've always found weird lol
Like you've got this group of friends and they're all dating each other and ****...ugh
Couldn't agree more :rofl:
I like the skinny jeans though.
And the dating thing I've always found weird lol
Like you've got this group of friends and they're all dating each other and ****...ugh

They've all changed drastically :laugh: I wanted to see the cheetah girls In concert but never got the chance
Original post by queen-bee
They've all changed drastically :laugh: I wanted to see the cheetah girls In concert but never got the chance

Whoa, never even considered the possibility tbh :rofl:
Would've loved to see 'em.
Whoa, never even considered the possibility tbh :rofl:
Would've loved to see 'em.

IKR!
Back then,HSM was popular and overshadowed everything but then the cheetah girls came along and were Way better
I've met (and hugged) Katy Perry.
Also talked to Carol Ann Duffy, Robert Muchamore, and various other authors I can't remember off the top of my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
My great uncle was a famous actor back in the day. I come from a family of lesser-known actors except him.

Through the networking of others I've met a couple of major celebrities. I think Colin Firth, though I was young.

Good friends with someone who was, at the time, infamous on the news. Unjustifiably so, imo.

My 'rents work means that I meet a fair few well-known television presenters, famous journalists, and other reasonably famous people who they feature on television. Lots of politicians. Mum did an interview with Sylvester Stallone once :lol:

Then I've walked past celebrities in the street but I've left them be (or only realised who they were after pacing a good distance away).
(edited 7 years ago)
Peter Hitchens was sitting on the train opposite me... How exciting :colonhash:

Quick Reply