Visit website

Durham University 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by EricAteYou
Predicted: A*A*A in GovPol, Comp Sci and Maths respectively
AS: AAB with the B in maths...

Hoping to apply to PPE at Hatfield

Omg I've finally found someone doing exactly the same A levels as me with the same predicted grades! Good luck!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by joemfm
Omg I've finally found someone doing exactly the same A levels as me with the same predicted grades! Good luck!

And the best of luck to you too!
Reply 82
Hi everyone
AS: 2 A's in Psychology and Geography, 2B's in English Language and Government and Politics although both were two marks off an A :frown:
Predicted: A*AA
I'm hoping to study Education Studies (Psychology) at University College
Has anyone decided on a collge? I've applied to St Chad's.
Hi guys! I'm applying for biomed. I'm doing our national qualifications, and Durham wants 7666 and I got 7777776. I'm a medicine applicant so Durham is my back-up but if I don't get an offer for medicine I would really really love to study there, it seems like a fantastic uni :smile:
Original post by dorababy1995
Has anyone decided on a collge? I've applied to St Chad's.

Hatfield for me
Reply 86
Im applying for biological sciences but I really don't know what college to apply for! I would like to be in a 'party' college but can't seem to find one. I'd also like to be self catered :u: please help :colondollar:
Hey! Hungarian IB student here, I am applying for Chinese with a year abroad :smile:. I have a predicted 35, but that's gonna change - we just got new teachers from two subjects, and I got an ultimatum from two other teachers, so I am hopefully gonna have something like a 37-38.
I have no idea which college I should go to! I really have none :biggrin:.
Original post by lkerr79
Im applying for biological sciences but I really don't know what college to apply for! I would like to be in a 'party' college but can't seem to find one. I'd also like to be self catered :u: please help :colondollar:

I think that Josephine Butler is the only fully self catered one, and St Cuthbert's Society is partially self catered. Butler is on the hill and St Cuth's is mainly on the Bailey. :smile:
Hey, does anyone know how many people you share a bathroom with at Van Mildert? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How hard is it to get an offer for chemistry at Durham?
AS Results: AAAAA (History, Maths, GovPol, Economics, GenStud)
A*A*A*A* (inc. EPQ)

What subject are you applying for? History

What college have you gone for? Van Mildert

Any other history/Van Mildert (or both) applicants? :biggrin:
Applying to collingwood for french and economics
AS: A in accounting, A in maths and A in A2 French
This year, I have picked up AS government and politics and further maths
Predicted: A* accounting, A* maths, A French(already got) and A in AS politics and further maths
Original post by alevelpain
AS Results: AAAAA (History, Maths, GovPol, Economics, GenStud)
A*A*A*A* (inc. EPQ)

What subject are you applying for? History

What college have you gone for? Van Mildert

Any other history/Van Mildert (or both) applicants? :biggrin:

I've gone for Van Mildert Law, but will probably do a history module in my second year as I love it so :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for Psychology
AS grades: AAAB - Psych,soc,bio,german
Predicted: A*A*A
College:Josephine Butler
Also applied to Surrey,Kent,Warwick and Bangor
Reeeeeaaaaallllly want to get an offer from Durham for Law. It's such a pretty university! I don't know very much about the colleges since I only just decided that I would apply to Durham, but I'm initially leaning towards University College because it looks so nice. Maybe that isn't the right reason to choose a college though...

AS's:

Distinction* + AAB

A2 Predictions:

Distinction* + A*A*A

GCSEs:

A*AAAABBBBCCC

I wonder what my chances are like... Though the fact that last year 60% of law applicants got offers is reassuring.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Reeeeeaaaaallllly want to get an offer from Durham for Law. It's such a pretty university! I don't know very much about the colleges since I only just decided that I would apply to Durham, but I'm initially leaning towards University College because it looks so nice. Maybe that isn't the right reason to choose a college though...

AS's:

Distinction* + AAB

A2 Predictions:

Distinction* + A*A*A

GCSEs:

A*AAAABBBBCCC

I wonder what my chances are like... Though the fact that last year 60% of law applicants got offers is reassuring.

Hello fellow Durham Law applicant :smile:

Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dorababy1995
Who else is applying for English?

I am!!!:smile:
Original post by Obiejess
Hello fellow Durham Law applicant :smile:

Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cambridge, UCL, Bristol, and Manchester :biggrin:

(I think)

How about you? What are your grades btw? Tryna evaluate the competition lol.
Original post by S01B97
I am!!!:smile:

To what college? What are your other choices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending