The Student Room Group

Making money

(edited 6 years ago)
I've done some article writing online but it's only like $1-2 per article which sucks. You could make a bit using eBay, but fees are kinda harsh there
I've been matched betting with my mates for a while and make a good 500 a month every month atm, but I'm currently learning how to do it by myself as I want to put more time in to make more.
Reply 3
Become a stripper?
Reply 4
Original post by WoodyMKC
I've been matched betting with my mates for a while and make a good 500 a month every month atm, but I'm currently learning how to do it by myself as I want to put more time in to make more.

Once you get into EW/Shop arbing, things will keep going up. :h:
Original post by samantham999
those sites that pay you for searching the web/watching videos and surveys but it takes so long lol

Exactly. Only retired grannies make good money from them.
Original post by lucy_98
Become a stripper?

Fortunately I have morals and even without them its a no from me X
Loool, I don't really want to go gamble just maybe those sites that pay you for searching the web/watching videos and surveys but it takes so long lol

Matched betting isn't gambling. It's simply using maths to take advantage of free bet offers without any risk whatsoever. Guaranteed profit if you do it correctly.
Original post by Davalla
Once you get into EW/Shop arbing, things will keep going up. :h:

Yeah, thing is as well I'm pretty much just copying what my mate is doing and he has limited funds to play about with because, quite frankly, he's crap with his finances. So we're limited to the odds we can go for and as it seems like you'd know, the higher the odds you're working with, the more profit you can make. Hence me wanting to learn everything myself and then go my own way with it and hopefully start to make twice as much :top:
How do i start?

Go to online betting school's free bet challenge page and start from there!

Quick Reply