Thanks for the tips it had really helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's OK!:h:
Original post by Raji2001
By any chance would u be able to post the P2 and P1 aqa science revision plz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I'll give you them tomorrow!:smile:
Thankyou soo much for the help you have given. Btw ur grades are amazing without a doubt :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks!:h: What grades are you aiming for?:smile:
Original post by sunshine774
Aw thanks!:h: What grades are you aiming for?:smile:

Idk what grades i am aiming for so i am lacking of motivation.
Thanks again for all the help
Cant thak u enough
Trust me, if I can get those grades with no revision, then anyone can get them!:h: I can tell that you are prepared to work hard and put in lots of effort; this is why I know you will smash your exams!:smile: Best of luck!x:wink:

Spoiler

Thankk soo much u have motivates me already
Thanks again for all the help
Cant thak u enough

It's OK- ask me for help anytime you want!:h:
Idk what grades i am aiming for so i am lacking of motivation.

I am sure you will get amazing grades!:smile:
OK, for english lit... I didn't actually read any of the books!:tongue: But the main thing you need to do is revise the themes and the characters qualities for each book. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO MAKE YOUR ESSAYS CONCISE! Seriously, I cannot stress this enough! Make sure you embed quotations in your essays and ALWAYS link back to the question- it will make sure you don't drift away from the point of the question... In every point you make, make sure it is backed up with EVIDENCE. Make sure you ANALYSE single words... and when you get an extract LINK it to the rest of the book! This helps A LOT!:biggrin:

For english lang watch mr salles videos on youtube for OCR (he saved me 30 mins before the exam LOL:tongue:...) and I heard that Mr bruff is good for AQA...

For lit, I did lord of the flies, to kill a mockingbird and a view from the bridge, so if you need any help just ask me!:h:

Ok amazing tips
It would of been better if i knew it befor for past exams
Thanks thougj
Ok amazing tips
It would of been better if i knew it befor for past exams
Thanks thougj

Well, at least you know now- before your mocks and then your exams in may!:h:
Good to know its useful!:biggrin: PM stands for private message (you will get a message in your inbox) so then only you can see my work!:smile:

Many Thanks
Hey sorry for asking lots of questions
But do u have any a* essays that u wrote in prep for ur english exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey sorry for asking lots of questions
But do u have any a* essays that u wrote in prep for ur english exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry no I didn't actually write any essays in prep for the english exams...:tongue: And I threw my mock papers away, so I don't have anything, sorry!:s-smilie: I hope the tips are helpful though!x:smile:
Hey
Its OK
Do u remember the aqa science P1 and P2 notes u told u will give to me
Do still have them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have u recieved my post/message. If u have them I am in need of them. If not it's fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey does anyone study GCSE business Edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that my Geography got remarked and it's been moved up to an A* making my overall grades 9A*s and a Distinction (equivalent to an A) :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that my Geography got remarked and it's been moved up to an A* making my overall grades 9A*s and a Distinction (equivalent to an A) :smile:

That's amazing!! Congratulations! You nearly equalled your title "my road to a* everywhere" haha
Original post by Hambi123
Hey does anyone study GCSE business Edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, sorry I don't but if you try making a thread in the GCSE section, then someone may be able to help you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending