The Student Room Group

My moms boyfriend is obsessed with cleaning

My moms boyfriend is obsessed with cleaning he cleans like everyday for a couple of hours and its not that its lie dirty and really messy its just you know a couple of dishes maybe unwashed or somethings not in their place or its just does not look like one of these homes in those magazines but its not like so dirty you need to clean everyday. Like the guy im pretty sure has OCD. Like one crumb or things just laying around and not in order and the guy is just obsessed with cleaning and its getting on my nerves even my mom is angry at him now because of his cleaning obsession.
Original post by Anonymous
My moms boyfriend is obsessed with cleaning he cleans like everyday for a couple of hours and its not that its lie dirty and really messy its just you know a couple of dishes maybe unwashed or somethings not in their place or its just does not look like one of these homes in those magazines but its not like so dirty you need to clean everyday. Like the guy im pretty sure has OCD. Like one crumb or things just laying around and not in order and the guy is just obsessed with cleaning and its getting on my nerves even my mom is angry at him now because of his cleaning obsession.

*mum
Does he clean the bed during midnight too? (after you hear faint sounds of somebodys jumping on a bed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending