The Student Room Group

I'm in love with my techer

ino this sounds so stupid but I'm so in love with my teacher, I'm 15years old and he's around 30, he's married with kids.

so I'm currently in year11 and I only started getting feelings for him around year9, he's tall with Brown eyes and brown hair, he's got huge muscles and is so damn cute!!! recently though we've both grown so close to each other and I can't help but fall more in love, were both so close and when we're together we just laugh and smile together. I'm also failing bad at school so he's trying to help me which I obvs appreciate. example today I was walking and he started spelling out my name 'cheerleading' and cheering me on, we was both laughing, we have our own little jokes and moments.

the problem is I'm leaving school in around 7/8months and then he's gonna be gone out of my life...forever and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to cope with that, he means so much to me and is legit the only reason I like school. I don't know what to do he's always on my mind, I can't bare the thought of leaving him forever, it makes me so sad.
(edited 7 years ago)
wtf is wrong with you?
Created a new account just to type out all that? You know it's been done so many times before right?

What happened to originality
Reply 3
You know this is a messed up thread when the person who created this thread had spelt the word 'teacher' incorrectly.
:lolwut:

He's your teacher, married and has kids. Three reasons for staying away.

Concentrate on your GCSEs instead.
Reply 5
Original post by elliewood
ino this sounds so stupid but I'm so in love with my teacher, I'm 15years old and he's around 30, he's married with kids.

You know it'll never happen right? Move on.

Also, you're doing it wrong if you love your "techer".
I hope he wasn't the one who taught you spelling...

Yeah you're under aged at the moment so that's a huge no. Also he's married with kids, don't be silly.

He sounds like one of those funny teachers who is kind to most students. Move on

so I'm currently in year11 and I only started getting feelings for him around year9, he's tall with Brown eyes and brown hair, he's got huge muscles and is so damn cute!!! recently though we've both grown so close to each other and I can't help but fall more in love, were both so close and when we're together we just laugh and smile together. I'm also failing bad at school so he's trying to help me which I obvs appreciate. example today I was walking and he started spelling out my name 'cheerleading' and cheering me on, we was both laughing, we have our own little jokes and moments.

the problem is I'm leaving school in around 7/8months and then he's gonna be gone out of my life...forever and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to cope with that, he means so much to me and is legit the only reason I like school. I don't know what to do he's always on my mind, I can't bare the thought of leaving him forever, it makes me so sad.

Just remember the consequences if this goes further...
WTF!
no, please no.not ur teacher....
He probably just sees u as one of his favourite students!Don't take this too far and tell ur self that u like him just bc u both had ur "jokes and moments".

You must get him out of ur head right now b4 u leave.and concentrate on your studies instead.---My strongest ever piece of advice
You're making this worse for yourself by analysing your "inside jokes" and so on - you're getting your hopes up by reading into feelings and moments that really aren't there, which will make it so much worse when you leave school, and are likely worsening your grades. It's difficult, but detach yourself right now and focus on studying instead.
First of all, ignore the comments that don't help you. Sadly, that's the nature of TSR. In bold are the things I am most concerned about.

OK. First of all, you're not really in love. This is more like a crush, which happens a lot.

It's great that he's so supportive, but if his looks are too distracting (I've seen it happen) then you're better not around him.

You don't seem to be a threat to his family, which is the most relieving part. Unfortunately, yours and his priority are your GCSEs: so it's fine having him there for emotional support, but not emotional reliance.

My advice is to look at your friends, if you can see the same thing happening in their eyes then you know that you're not "in love". Also, if you can't then you need to appreciate that you're choosing a teacher that you won't end up with over your friends (presuming you have some).

Many people will miss school, but the reality is not that you're too old to stay, but that the school is too young for you. It doesn't challenge you enough, which is why you will need to move on. This is why you need to make the most of your time in yr 11. Revise hard, get good grades, thank him later, leave a legacy in his mind, a piece of memory, because that's the best you can do as far as making an impression on him is concerned. He's 30, how many children will he see come and go through the years? How many will he be proud of at the same level as you?

WTF? Are you serious?

i'll say this as a fact that you definitely should know
if (notice im saying IF) you ever confessed to him, and it turned out he has the same feelings and you're in a relationship, he can get arrested because hes a teacher and you're his student
i advise you to just make yourself stop feeling this way, find someone else whos somewhere near your age, and just forget about him
becuase from the way you describe your feelings, im sure you wouldnt want him to get arrested because of you
also
he has a wife and kids
try to think of how his wife would feel if she found out that one of her husband's student love him..
im pretty sure she will be mad....probably to the extent of making her husband quit his career...do you want that to happen??
secondly, think about his kids
come on, imagine your dad is a teacher, and you meet one of his students and later on you find out that student is in love with your dad
would you feel ok??
think about the people around you
I was in a similar situation when I was at school, although I was a bit older. It's really hard when you have feelings for someone who either can't or won't reciprocate them. Don't worry, you'll meet so, so many new people as you move through school and uni, you'll forget about him eventually.

He is married with children, forget it plus it is also illegal

Quick Reply

Latest