The Student Room Group
I've got an interview for Law but in the same position as you where I have no idea what they'll ask. I expect it'll mostly be based around your personal statement, so I've gone through mine and highlighted anything they could possibly want to talk about. They'll probably ask why you want to do the course and if anything is in the news about Electrical engineering they may ask you about it. They shouldn't expect you to know in detail about the subject. When is your interview?
Reply 2
Ah okay thank you for the reply, my interview is on the 25th of February.
Hi! I'm thinking of applying for Law at Essex! I just want to know how was the interview and what questions did they ask? Is it formal or informal?
Original post by inthechaos
I've got an interview for Law but in the same position as you where I have no idea what they'll ask. I expect it'll mostly be based around your personal statement, so I've gone through mine and highlighted anything they could possibly want to talk about. They'll probably ask why you want to do the course and if anything is in the news about Electrical engineering they may ask you about it. They shouldn't expect you to know in detail about the subject. When is your interview?

Hi! I'm thinking of applying for Law at Essex! I just want to know how was the interview and what questions did they ask? Is it formal or informal?
Reply 5
Original post by nicolecampos

Law is not Electronic Engineering...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest