Nope, doubt I ever will either tbh! :cry2:

We all meet that special someone...:wink:
Original post by sunshine774
We all meet that special someone...:wink:

Except for me of course
Original post by FireFreezer77
Except for me of course

Trust me you will! Wait for it...:smile:
"According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment."
"And so, when a person meets the half that is his very own, whatever his orientation, whether it's to young men or not, then something wonderful happens: the two are struck from their senses by love, by a sense of belonging to one another, and by desire, and they don't want to be separated from one another, not even for a moment"

-Plato, The Symposium

(edited 7 years ago)
Trust me you will! Wait for it...:smile:

People keep telling me this but it doesn't help.
No one knows the future and I know myself better than anyone and the stuff that's happened in my life.
Using the evidence I can conclude I'm undateable and will never get a gf
Original post by FireFreezer77
People keep telling me this but it doesn't help.
No one knows the future and I know myself better than anyone and the stuff that's happened in my life.
Using the evidence I can conclude I'm undateable and will never get a gf

You might know yourself better than anyone, but you said yourself no one can see the future, right? It doesn't hurt to have a little hope...:smile:
Original post by chocolatesauce
"According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment."
"And so, when a person meets the half that is his very own, whatever his orientation, whether it's to young men or not, then something wonderful happens: the two are struck from their senses by love, by a sense of belonging to one another, and by desire, and they don't want to be separated from one another, not even for a moment"

-Plato, The Symposium

:colondollar:
You might know yourself better than anyone, but you said yourself no one can see the future, right? It doesn't hurt to have a little hope...:smile:

Indeed, true I did say that!
After 9 rejections! I have no hope anymore
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
I did not know that but i must say thats a cute idea.

Plato was so awesome
my parents knew each other since they were little, my dad was friends with my uncle before he talked to my mum properly and they went to the same primary school

Latest

Trending

Trending