The Student Room Group

Who is the worst person in history?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 123teddy
'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion' true

India has more than one religion. Churchill is a bastard too
Original post by 123teddy
'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion' true

I know you're trolling but India is made from many different states, many of whom's main religion is Christianity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DraculaMihawk
Wow I just did some reading and I did not know that! Why do people like Boris Johnson and Katie Hopkins praise him then? Disgusting how this racist is on the pound note.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because they are also dirty Tory scum.
awesome
Original post by espicton98
1) he's a Tory do I say more?
2) 'I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes'
3) 'I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion'
4) 3 million people starved to death during the Bengal famine in 1943, primarily because Churchill refused to send adequate aid and food. His reasoning was that it was their own fault because they 'bread like rabbits'
5) he strongly campaigned against India's independence as they are 'lesser beings' and are better being ruled by us white folk.

Winston Churchill is often falsely credited with being a 'war time hero' - he was a racist and an elitist and it's frankly quite shameful that his face is being printed everywhere.

If you think that's bad, you should look up a man called caligula. Some of the stuff he did makes you question what humans are capable of. Seriously
Reply 25
Because they are also dirty Tory scum.

Strong argumentation.
4) 3 million people starved to death during the Bengal famine in 1943, primarily because Churchill refused to send adequate aid and food. His reasoning was that it was their own fault because they 'bread like rabbits'
5) he strongly campaigned against India's independence as they are 'lesser beings' and are better being ruled by us white folk.

Winston Churchill is often falsely credited with being a 'war time hero' - he was a racist and an elitist and it's frankly quite shameful that his face is being printed everywhere.

:rofl:
1. Zodiac Killer in US.
2. Margret Sanger
3. Than Shaw
Would of thought Mohammed would appear more
Reply 29
Original post by hezzlington
Would of thought Mohammed would appear more

Well he wasn't that bad for the 7th century.
Original post by Josb
Well he wasn't that bad for the 7th century.

Definitely was imo.
Obama

(holds on tight to trigger button)
Caligula once had a man tied up to to a plank of wood and turned upside down, then BIT HIS TESTICLE OFF while the man was fully conscious.
Reply 33
Mohammad. Sick, twisted pedo.
Reply 34

Its funny how history makes him out to be a hero

I think this proves that history is just the victors propaganda.
Reply 35
Original post by cbreef
Caligula once had a man tied up to to a plank of wood and turned upside down, then BIT HIS TESTICLE OFF while the man was fully conscious.

Sounds like a guy you would have a pint with. He would have some interesting stories to share.
Original post by rates
Sounds like a guy you would have a pint with. He would have some interesting stories to share.

Nah, he would probably have had you ripped to pieces by a lion instead :biggrin:
I think Hitler was alright, just misunderstood. Gandi was a proper **** though
Margaret Thatcher, closely followed by Winston Churchill.

How that man has made it on the £5 notes still makes me chuckle.

??
Reply 39
Original post by rates
Its funny how history makes him out to be a hero

I think this proves that history is just the victors propaganda.

History is a social science. Propaganda is propaganda. You probably never bothered to read history books and articles, otherwise you would have known that Churchill has been heavily criticised by countless historians.

Quick Reply

Latest