The Student Room Group

Section 5.5 of the Cambridge SAQ

What do I put in the content part for math/further maths? I'm not sure whether to write the module names and board or some of the topics covered in each.
Help appreciated, thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by an_atheist
What do I put in the content part for math/further maths? I'm not sure whether to write the module names and board or some of the topics covered in each.
Help appreciated, thanks.

Check the SAQ guide for examples
http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/files/publications/saq.pdf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

But it doesn't all fit? Each one ha 3 modules, but I can only get about 5 topics in, which covers maybe half of the content covered for each?
Reply 3
Original post by an_atheist
But it doesn't all fit? Each one ha 3 modules, but I can only get about 5 topics in, which covers maybe half of the content covered for each?

Summarise it as best you can. The tutors/DoSs are quite familiar with A-level syllabuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did my C1 module in Year 11, do I still enter it in this section? I technically didn't study it last year.

I checked the guide and I don't think it mentions it.
Reply 5
Original post by BasicMistake
I did my C1 module in Year 11, do I still enter it in this section? I technically didn't study it last year.

I checked the guide and I don't think it mentions it.

It's an AS module so you enter it.

Quick Reply