The Student Room Group

Trump caught on tape talking about sexually harassing women

Scroll to see replies

:facepalm:
Why is he still in the presidential election?
Original post by TishoHristov
They did cover it but the coverage was so lame, compared to the priority they are giving to Billy Bush. As far as the Podesta emails go, yes, it's mostly campaign chatter but some are quite interesting. And let's not forget that there are more than 50 000 emails to be released in the next 30 days. In addition, we have no reason to believe that the Russians are in any way involved in this. It's just some small talk by the DNC and their cronies. And what do the Russians have to gain from this? Hillary has already transferred large piles of US uranium to Russia after one of her paid speeches to a Russian bank when she was a Secretary of State. What stops her from being bribed again?

This one is also interesting. Here she says that the Saudis have exported more extreme ideology than any other place on Earth, and yet the US recently concluded a $1B arms deal with them.
https://t.co/2kL8e8fz5W

And do I need to remind what previous emails have revealed about how Hillary and her campaign refer to Blacks and Latinos?

PS. It's "they're"

1. So explain what is so controversial about those two podesta quotes?

2. Btw do you think the Trump tape shows him in a good light and its harmless fun?
Dp you approve of his views and what he said?
It will appeal to the voters if he does more of it?
Original post by AlexanderHam
Really? You think describing acts of sexual assault is harmless banter?

Tell me, when was the last time you slept with a woman who wasn't crying or demanding payment?

X

:lol: So desperate. All this does is underline how badly the Russians want Trump to win, which is a good enough reason in the eyes of most patriotic people to ensure he doesn't. There was nothing explosive in the new disclosures from the Russian hack of the DNC.

If you want to make a new thread about that, feel free. It doesn't change what Trump said. It doesn't change the fact Trump is a vulgar crook. It doesn't change the fact he is almost certainly going to lose the election.

PS. It's "they're"

There's something bizarre about a ranting, paranoid conspiracy nut correcting someone's grammar.
X

Spam pasting an image that has nothing to do with this thread doesn't provide an answer to my question so I will pose it again; when was the last time you slept with a woman who wasn't crying or demanding payment?
Trump has taken serious body blows these last 10 days: the 3am fat-shaming tweets, the tax dodge, and now his "locker room" brag. The most beautiful thing is, it's all self inflicted. My opinion is, he's toast. Finally.

What is sad, though, is that this is what it took. It has long been long evident he is a white nationalist, a demagogue, a racist bigot, and a serial liar. He's a vulgar, ignorant, insolent fool of unsurpassed arrogance.

Cruz accused the news media a few months ago of "holding back" damning information until the last minute so that it could profit from the spectacle. It is probably true and I think it is outrageous - he should have been eliminated before he got so close to the presidency - this is too serious, too dangerous. Though I am an enthusiastic Hillary supporter, I would have preferred that her opponent were not such a catastrophe in waiting.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Unown Uzer
This is exactly why Trump says 'political correctness is killing' the US. This is just a bit of banter between guys, but the SJWs and establishment media are crying 'sexist' and 'misogynist' and whatnot. This is exactly why Trump is polling at such high numbers - people are fighting against this ultra-political correctness!

I wonder how you would feel if "Nancy" was your mom.
I wonder how you would feel if I talked about your mom, with a friend of mine, on record, saying that I would "Move on her like a *****, even though she's married", and that I "Grab women by the pussy" because I am famous. Are you still okay with it? After all it's just banter right?

I also wonder how a man who would 'grab a women by the pussy" stand for women's rights?
"Oh, in the mornings I stand up for women's rights and their rights not to be sexually harassed in the streets and the workplace, but in the evenings I move on them like *****es", perhaps this makes sense to you.
Original post by King Kebab
He is a vile human being

My thoughts exactly :rolleyes:
X

How do we know these emails you're quoting are real? It would be easy to release a few fake emails among the real ones. I suppose this is the problem when you are relying on criminal hacking to save a political campaign from imploding.

It's also interesting that you attack Podesta for saying things that you would applaud Trump saying. The desperate hypocrisy of the Trumpites knows no bounds. Then again, you probably need to play any card, no matter how desperate, given how badly Trump is losing to Clinton.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
1. So explain what is so controversial about those two podesta quotes?

2. Btw do you think the Trump tape shows him in a good light and its harmless fun?
Dp you approve of his views and what he said?
It will appeal to the voters if he does more of it?

The quotes show that if the American people choose Hillary, she will become North America's Merkel and that will push even more centrists to the far-right. Example is AfD.

Trump only made a harmless banter. I can't believe that the liberal media takes this seriously. He was just having a joke, perhaps even trying to hook that beta male Bill Bush with some girl. Everyone has become so politically correct recently that now we can see anti-fascists and liberals turning to fascists by censoring everything that they don't like.
I don't think that this will help Trump in any way because large portions of the US public has been turned into pathetic bunch of statists with no critical thinking. They prefer someone who has been surrounded with scandals since Watergate, rather than a non-establishment person with 50 years of business experience. It's just mind-boggling.

:lol: So desperate. All this does is underline how badly the Russians want Trump to win, which is a good enough reason in the eyes of most patriotic people to ensure he doesn't. There was nothing explosive in the new disclosures from the Russian hack of the DNC.

If you want to make a new thread about that, feel free. It doesn't change what Trump said. It doesn't change the fact Trump is a vulgar crook. It doesn't change the fact he is almost certainly going to lose the election.

There's something bizarre about a ranting, paranoid conspiracy nut correcting someone's grammar.

Prove that it was the Russians who hacked the DNC. Even Guccifer (1.0) said that it was incredibly easy to get into the server and that surely someone else has been able to get in and download the files as well. Let's not forget that Guccifer was a Romanian taxi driver, not even an IT guy.
Original post by Unown Uzer
This is exactly why Trump says 'political correctness is killing' the US. This is just a bit of banter between guys, but the SJWs and establishment media are crying 'sexist' and 'misogynist' and whatnot. This is exactly why Trump is polling at such high numbers - people are fighting against this ultra-political correctness!

Original post by squish562
I hope Americans will realise that this is banter and not get caught up in feminist ********

Sexual harassment is now only a SJW problem? What a load of ****. You two are the worst kind of people out there; anyone that points out and condemns misogyny or racism is now a SJW according to people like you. Pathetic. :rolleyes:
Reply 31
He should give Hillary a call she is good at covering up and discrediting victims of her predator husband she should be able to make this disappear.
The quotes show that if the American people choose Hillary, she will become North America's Merkel and that will push even more centrists to the far-right. Example is AfD.

Trump only made a harmless banter. I can't believe that the liberal media takes this seriously. He was just having a joke, perhaps even trying to hook that beta male Bill Bush with some girl. Everyone has become so politically correct recently that now we can see anti-fascists and liberals turning to fascists by censoring everything that they don't like.
I don't think that this will help Trump in any way because large portions of the US public has been turned into pathetic bunch of statists with no critical thinking. They prefer someone who has been surrounded with scandals since Watergate, rather than a non-establishment person with 50 years of business experience. It's just mind-boggling.

Prove that it was the Russians who hacked the DNC. Even Guccifer (1.0) said that it was incredibly easy to get into the server and that surely someone else has been able to get in and download the files as well. Let's not forget that Guccifer was a Romanian taxi driver, not even an IT guy.

That doesnt answer the question.
What do those quotes mean? You chose to put them as big gifs, so tell us the significance and what is controversial. All I see are some quotes that are open to a lot of interpretations.

Show us your critical thinking and why you believe it means the thing you are going to suggest it does rather than another interpretation.

I find it mind boggling how you cant see the harm in what he says or how that will go down in the bible belt or with women voters. You seem to think its harmless fun and approve. Is that how you view women as well?
T He was just having a joke, perhaps even trying to hook that beta male Bill Bush with some girl.

The only people who prattle on about "alphas" and "betas" are absolute losers who are utterly incapable of functioning in normal life, and especially not with the opposite sex.

I'd repeat my question, asking when was the last time you slept with a woman who wasn't crying or demanding payment, but it's clear from your drivel about alphas and betas that the answer is never, either because you've never bedded a woman or because you've never bedded one in circumstances outside the aforementioned situations.

Prove that it was the Russians who hacked the DNC..

This has already been done. Guccifer 2.0 had such bad OpSec that he accidentally published a data field written in Cyrillic. The groups that infiltrated the DNC servers, Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear, are well-known to US intelligence; their involvement is now beyond dispute. Most patriotic people don't appreciate foreign countries hacking into their nation's political parties in order to manipulate their elections; once Hillary Clinton kicks Trump back into the stone age there will rightly be payback against Russia. They made a big mistake; as the great Omar Little said, "If you come at the king, you best not miss".

Anyway, it's my policy not to engage online with crypto-fascists so I'm calling an end to the crazy game and adding you to my ignore list.
How do we know these emails you're quoting are real? It would be easy to release a few fake emails among the real ones. I suppose this is the problem when you are relying on criminal hacking to save a political campaign from imploding.

It's also interesting that you attack Podesta for saying things that you would applaud Trump saying. The desperate hypocrisy of the Trumpites knows no bounds. Then again, you probably need to play any card, no matter how desperate, given how badly Trump is losing to Clinton.

There's a difference. The DNC campaign pretends to fight againt racism, discrimination, body shaming, fat shaming etc. But in the emails that are being leaked, we can see the exact opposite. We don't see that only in emails. There are actual recordings of how they turn to other people and Trump in particular. I'm not saying that the RNC is any of the above but Trump is fighting for freedom of speech/political correctness, in other words - say what you want to say, do what you want to do, fulfill the American dream. This is the difference between both. So I wouldn't call it hipocrisy but rather difference in the circumstances.

These are not gifs but .jpg's . What I wanted to say is that she is trying to become North America's Merkel just to win an election in the same fashion as any other liberal career politician would do. Moreover, think about it, what is better? 550% increase in non-vetted economic immigrants (not refugees) or a person who called a woman fat decades ago? Trump has a proven record of empowering when nobody else would do that. Choose the progressive, not the regressive.

The only people who prattle on about "alphas" and "betas" are absolute losers who are utterly incapable of functioning in normal life, and especially not with the opposite sex.

Anyway, it's my policy not to engage online with crypto-fascists so I'm calling an end to the crazy game and adding you to my ignore list.

I don't think that I should prove to anyone how I fare with women. And what made you assume that I'm a male? You transphobic, non-binary cis white male.
Running off to your safe space, huh?

PS. I'm also Eastern European. I'm glad that most people here are still sane. If I were as good as him, I would have done the same thing. He could be Serbian for all that matters. Eighteen years ago it was the Clintons who bombed this country to ****. If he truly is Serbian, his actions are completely justified.
These are not gifs but .jpg's . What I wanted to say is that she is trying to become North America's Merkel just to win an election in the same fashion as any other liberal career politician would do. Moreover, think about it, what is better? 550% increase in non-vetted economic immigrants (not refugees) or a person who called a woman fat decades ago? Trump has a proven record of empowering when nobody else would do that. Choose the progressive, not the regressive.

I don't think that I should prove to anyone how I fare with women. And what made you assume that I'm a male? You transphobic, non-binary cis white male.
Running off to your safe space, huh?

What do those quotes mean? You chose to put them as big images, so tell us the significance and what is controversial. All I see are some quotes that are open to a lot of interpretations.

Show us your critical thinking and why you believe it means the thing you are going to suggest it does rather than another interpretation.

It seems like you dont know the answer or why you posted them?. Its not a trick question.

Again straight up you seem unable to appreciate how voters might find what he said offensive. Mind boggling. You dont find it offensive.

Ps the last bit made me laugh.
Reply 37
Not really. They're big into repentance and atonement.

He released a video apology and is "owning" his comments. I think it won't make a difference since he admitted he was wrong and evangelicals love that, resolving to be better.

He played it well, good damage control.
Leaked transcripts of Hillary Clinton's speeches to Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street banks also got released today. Why doesn't anyone care about that?
What do those quotes mean? You chose to put them as big images, so tell us the significance and what is controversial. All I see are some quotes that are open to a lot of interpretations.

Ps the last bit made me laugh.

Well, I just posted them as pictures so that it looks fancy. They are taken from the Podesta emails that were released last night. You can find them yourself or I can link you to them.
I already explained what I think these quotes mean. It seems that it is you who struggles to understand them.

And yes, I hardly get offended because, unlike most people in the West nowadays, I have a sense of humour, dark is included too. Sometimes you have to learn to take a joke and stop being so easily offended.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending