The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, Oxford comma would've been useful there
Original post by Kenan and Kel
That read like you saying Lucio leaving killed TSR

What grade did you get for GCSE English Language? Bet your Anthology game was weak af.
Reply 9362
Original post by swirly
What grade did you get for GCSE English Language? Bet your Anthology game was weak af.

Would you kiss another guy for 40 seconds, for £3,200,650 cash?

Only thing is, it would have to be broadcasted on BBC.
Original post by SA-1

Christ, I'd jerk a guy off for 40 seconds on live TV for that much money
Original post by The Wavefunction

Yes, we would all like to be paid for doing the things we love.
Reply 9365
Original post by SA-1

When a gay guy would do that **** for free anyway.
Reply 9366
Original post by The Wavefunction

🤔

Would you blow Luke for double that? & have it recorded?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Yes, we would all like to be paid for doing the things we love.

Zing

Original post by SA-1
🤔

Would you blow Luke for double that? & have it recorded?

**** that. I've got some standards.
My father who has been absolute in his opinion that young people have it easier then they did in his generation has finally caved.

Spent the last few years trying to show him how ****ed our generation is compared to previous generations, and today he finally gave in.

We were working through some of the finances for me and my wife to hopefully purchase a house sometime early in 2017.. but we got sidetracked looking at how he and my mother would get on if their circumstances were the same, but they were alive today instead of 30 years ago.

Being a banker he started a spreadsheet and we put in all of the relevant finances, comparing it to how he got on 30 years ago.

30 years ago he brought a 3 bedroom bungalow on a fair size piece of land, in a posh town in the southwest.. using both their respected salaries.

These days with two people doing the same jobs, and factoring in the current wage levels for those positions.. he realized that not only could he not buy that 3 bedroom house, he couldn't afford any house in the town. In fact he could barely afford a 1 bedroom flat, and even that was on a proportionally higher mortgage then he had 30 years back.

Real wake up call for him, as before it was always hypothetical. It was news articles saying 'young people find it harder'.. and he would always think '*******s, we had it hard too! we had to save up etc. etc.' - but now seeing just how ****ed he would be if he was born today.. I think he has finally got the picture.

Thats before you even take into consideration how much less job security they would both have, and that these days they would both have student debt, which neither had before, and all the other complications of modern life.
Original post by SA-1

Oddly specific amount, but no. I'd never live it down. I'm too weak mentally, and could never recover from the ridicule. It does a brother no good to have riches when he has a poor conscience.
Original post by fallen_acorns
Not sure about lucio causing any damage, but the misc has been dead reacently. Except for the recent burst of suit talk, its quiet on here. Used to wake up (night time over here is evening in the UK) and there were a few pages of crap to read through on my phone on the way to work.. but these days if its normally just barely a few posts.

Who are you taking to?

my advice:

1.Leave the house
2. Peuvian ton
3.come back and start again

also, arent you the geezer who'se Korean wife is an ex-geezer?
Original post by Zürich
Who are you taking to?

my advice:

1.Leave the house
2. Peuvian ton
3.come back and start again

also, arent you the geezer who'se Korean wife is an ex-geezer?

you try very hard to keep up your image, but we all know your on here stealthily stalking the FF every night reading it all. You know exactly who I and everyone else is.*
Original post by fallen_acorns
you try very hard to keep up your image, but we all know your on here stealthily stalking the FF every night reading it all. You know exactly who I and everyone else is.*

Roast him! Inflict the roast!
Is Peruvian ton a moniker for cocaine?

Gave up on owning a house. Just embraced the hard 6 month hussle followed by a 6 month luxury lifestyle.
@The Wavefunction What do you consider Beyonce's magnum opus? Personally I'm going for I am Sasha Fierce

@trapking Do you use Super Unleaded. You strike me as someone who uses Super Unleaded. Thoughts on Super Unleaded.

@Kenan and Kel Thoughts on the boxing career of Nate Jones?

@SA-1 ****
Original post by swirly

@trapking Do you use Super Unleaded. You strike me as someone who uses Super Unleaded. Thoughts on Super Unleaded.

Nah normal unleaded is fine. Especially when I want to do this in one of my future whip(s):

Spoiler

Original post by swirly
@The Wavefunction What do you consider Beyonce's magnum opus? Personally I'm going for I am Sasha Fierce

@Kenan and Kel Thoughts on the boxing career of Nate Jones?

@SA-1 ****

I think you're bang on the money. Any album with songs such as Halo, If I were a boy, and single ladies, is a winner
Why am I discussing Beyonce's greatest work at 8:30 on a Saturday night ffs
Reply 9378
Cc Beyonce made some bangers back in the day.
just negotiated a deal that signs away the last of my 'free time'. Already work 7 days a week.. but we had 4 mornings without anything to do.*

Just signed a contract with a school that fills all 4 with work.

On top of that currently turning our holidays back to england into educational trips for the students we work with, to monitize our holidays also..

Soon I wont have any life at all tha is not in some way an effort to make money.

Hope this all ****ing works, because its giving me a **** life for the time being. Willing to do that for 2 years (1 already done) as long as the rewards when I come back to england are worth it. *

Latest