Original post by zacharyboi
how do you revise rich panda I'm taking chemistry and maths and psychology

Are you doing AS level or A2 level?
Original post by richpanda
Are you doing AS level or A2 level?

I am doing AS at the moment with the OCR exam board thanks
Original post by zacharyboi
I am doing AS at the moment with the OCR exam board thanks

Well your question is very general. In my long post for this thread I explained many of the things you can do. If you have a more specific question I can help you.
50 reps! Thank you guys!
Which course do you want to do at uni (if any)? What sort of activities (eg. work experience) do you recommend we do in year 12 to boost our chances of getting into university?
Original post by extraordinaire
Which course do you want to do at uni (if any)? What sort of activities (eg. work experience) do you recommend we do in year 12 to boost our chances of getting into university?

Work experience is only VITAL for medicine. It is very helpful for science, engineering and law. Others you don't really need it.
Work experience is only VITAL for medicine. It is very helpful for science, engineering and law. Others you don't really need it.

OK thanks, but are there any other things I could do for a science-related degree?
Original post by extraordinaire
OK thanks, but are there any other things I could do for a science-related degree?

Read books relevant to your subject that cover things outside of what you study at AS level.
Read books relevant to your subject that cover things outside of what you study at AS level.

Okay thank you :smile:
Bump
Reply 150
English does have AS exams? I had two English Literature exams.
Original post by Wikia
English does have AS exams? I had two English Literature exams.

How did you find paper 2?
Reply 152
Original post by Totototo2015
How did you find paper 2?

I did OCR, Paper 2 for me was Streetcar & 1984; really uncertain about that paper because I wrote a lot of stuff off the top of my head, so much so that I've pretty much forgot everything I wrote about.

I smashed the first one but I'm sure I didn't do as well on the second, it might have thrown my chances at an A, fingers crossed though.
Art can have an AS level exam

Quick Reply