The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Im fed up of being laughed at in public :'(
I cant even walk down the damn street without being laughed at :frown:
Ugh why do i have to be so ugly!
Doesnt help that everyone who was laughing was with their boyfriends! :colonhash:

Aww :console:
That is outrageous behaviour on their part!:eek: It never fails to shock me - why even do it? Uhhh I guess I'll never know. You certainly don't look ugly in the pictures I've seen :u:
Aww you'll get there at some point:hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
a bit lika dis
wbu? :hugs:

Aww hopefully you'll get a new case soon! I hope orchestra went well aside from that. :smile:
Alright, better than yesterday for sure but not quite happy. It's a good place to be I suppose. Just doing homework atm:awesome: (physics and I can actually do it!:ahee:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
so tired :frown:
Original post by Matrix123
That is outrageous behaviour on their part!:eek: It never fails to shock me - why even do it? Uhhh I guess I'll never know. You certainly don't look ugly in the pictures I've seen :u:

Aww hopefully you'll get a new case soon! I hope orchestra went well aside from that. :smile:
Alright, better than yesterday for sure but not quite happy. It's a good place to be I suppose. Just doing homework atm:awesome: (physics and I can actually do it!:ahee:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

New stand, I broke the whole thing :rofl: :tongue:
:slap: bad cheese :colonhash:
Ow sis :hugs: talk to cheese if you feel any worse - cheese wants to be here for sis cos sis is always there for cheese :hugs: :cube: :lovehug:
(ofc u can :jumphug: :yy: keep it up!)Gonna go and do my own HW/stuff, talk soon ma chere sœur :heart:
k
Birthday handshake? @iEthan :mmm:

Spoiler

:rofl:
wtf?how?Who are these people? They should not be called people.
You're not :hugs: and that should not be happening.

Spoiler

You see why i have no confidence now!
Just random people with their boyfriends who decide to stare and laugh at me :frown:
I am though! Well it does so yeah :frown:

Spoiler

Im fed up of being laughed at in public :'(
I cant even walk down the damn street without being laughed at :frown:
Ugh why do i have to be so ugly!
Doesnt help that everyone who was laughing was with their boyfriends! :colonhash:

Who does that? :s-smilie:
I might be mean but whenever some stares at me I sometimes roll my eyes. :colone:
mentally preparing for a three and half hour opera tonight...i really don't want to go.

Spoiler

Original post by Airmed
:rofl:

:tongue: :hugs:

You see why i have no confidence now!
Just random people with their boyfriends who decide to stare and laugh at me :frown:
I am though! Well it does so yeah :frown:

Spoiler

:console: :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
mentally preparing for a three and half hour opera tonight...i really don't want to go.

Spoiler

Aw thank you :hugs:

Spoiler

which opera?I'd love to go to the Opera! Never been but yeah!Looking forward to a long concert by the Philarmonic Orchestra on the 22nd with my Orchestra :excited:
which opera?I'd love to go to the Opera! Never been but yeah!Looking forward to a long concert by the Philarmonic Orchestra on the 22nd with my Orchestra :excited:

The Barber of Seville at the Royal Opera House. I sound so ungrateful but I'm not feeling great today and it finishes at ten and ugh I'm lazy i cba to go out...

Sounds great! School trip i'm assuming?
Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
It not great to recieve, and i suppose it is.
Really? I dont know tbh, forced to by their bf's maybe? They always point me out and nudge their gf's and whidper something to them! Sucks!
Youll never know what?
Aw thankyou! :smile: :hugs:
Hopefully! Not looking likely though! :frown:
The Barber of Seville at the Royal Opera House. I sound so ungrateful but I'm not feeling great today and it finishes at ten and ugh I'm lazy i cba to go out...

Sounds great! School trip i'm assuming?

Wow :gah: Its ok I get u :hugs: They are long and unless I knew them well I'd find them dull :tongue:
Yah I am mega (^6) excited :woo:
Orchestra trip! It's the County Youth Orchestra - seperate from College :wink:

Original post by Foo.mp3
Satiated :u:

That feel when you gain sufficient rep on a post on tsr :rofl:
:yy:

Spoiler

You'll be fineeee.

Wait, what's the opera?
Original post by saraxh
Who does that? :s-smilie:
I might be mean but whenever some stares at me I sometimes roll my eyes. :colone:

Just random girls in the street usually :frown:
Youre not mean!
Theyre admiring your beauty! :wink:
Just feeling invisible
Wow :gah: Its ok I get u :hugs: They are long and unless I knew them well I'd find them dull :tongue:
Yah I am mega (^6) excited :woo:
Orchestra trip! It's the County Youth Orchestra - seperate from College :wink:

That's different, you'll be with friends so it will be fun! Also i read that as another county thingy :colone: @TheOtherSide.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
You'll be fineeee.

Wait, what's the opera?

The barber of seville
http://www.roh.org.uk/productions/il-barbiere-di-siviglia-by-moshe-leiser-and-patrice-caurier
That's different, you'll be with friends so it will be fun! Also i read that as another county thingy :colone: @TheOtherSide.

The barber of seville
http://www.roh.org.uk/productions/il-barbiere-di-siviglia-by-moshe-leiser-and-patrice-caurier

I only have 1 friend at orchestra :rofl:The others are stuck up rich 12 year olds :lol:
ooooooooooooooooook den :K:
well try and enjoy your day?
:tongue: :hugs:

:console: :hugs:

Spoiler

:hugs: :cube:

Spoiler

New stand, I broke the whole thing :rofl: :tongue:
:slap: bad cheese :colonhash:
Ow sis :hugs: talk to cheese if you feel any worse - cheese wants to be here for sis cos sis is always there for cheese :hugs: :cube: :lovehug:
(ofc u can :jumphug: :yy: keep it up!)Gonna go and do my own HW/stuff, talk soon ma chere sœur :heart:

A new one as well...oh no Cheese!:facepalm: :lol:
Aww you're not a house elf! Don't slap yourself :nah: :hugs:
Aww! Thank you Cheese! :h: well it was family stuff last night so nothing I could really control :redface: it's not gotten much better (the situation) but whatever went on isn't happening now so that's good. It just takes a while to get over these things I suppose :/
:heart:
(Aw and I just finished it! :proud: I will try sis) aww of course! :h: :hugs:
It not great to recieve, and i suppose it is.
Really? I dont know tbh, forced to by their bf's maybe? They always point me out and nudge their gf's and whidper something to them! Sucks!
Youll never know what?
Aw thankyou! :smile: :hugs:
Hopefully! Not looking likely though! :frown:

No it certainly doesn't sound great. Well, it must be! What right do they have to make you feel this way? They are no better than you so really there is no need for them to behave in that manner.
Hmm maybe you're reading into it too much? If you're not then wow, these people are so ignorant and...I'm just speechless!
I said I guessed I'd never know why they do it.
No need to thank me when it's just an opinion :wink: :hugs:
It might not be for now but you have experienced a close situation so I'm sure more will be in store for you, and hopefully they'll work out much better :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest