favourite marsupial ?
Reply 2
Original post by hakskads
im bored af so just ask anything

ex muslim?>
Reply 3
Original post by tkhan2
ex muslim?>

well at the moment im having doubts about islam but im undecided if im an ex Muslim or not
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
favourite marsupial ?

umm never though about that so im not sure
Reply 5
well at the moment im having doubts about islam but im undecided if im an ex Muslim or not

did you start questioning Islam before or after you realised you were gay?
Reply 6
Original post by tkhan2
did you start questioning Islam before or after you realised you were gay?

me being gay is one of the major reasons why im having doubts
Reply 7
me being gay is one of the major reasons why im having doubts

just so you know you can be gay and Muslim, but can't have relations with a person of the same sex.
do you like the new £5 notes ?

:holmes:*
Reply 9
Original post by tkhan2
just so you know you can be gay and Muslim, but can't have relations with a person of the same sex.

:s-smilie: too late for that i already had a relationship with a guy tbh its stupid how its not a sin to be gay but its a sin to have relationships with the same sex :angry:
Reply 10
Original post by the bear
do you like the new £5 notes ?

:holmes:*

its ok but it would have been better if it was the same size as the old £5 note
Reply 11
:s-smilie: too late for that i already had a relationship with a guy tbh its stupid how its not a sin to be gay but its a sin to have relationships with the same sex :angry:

I think the reasoning is that you have no control of your attraction to other men but you make the conscious decision to have a relationship with someone from the same gender, also according to Islam you can always repent for your past...
fam same! it's always feels weird when i hear about gay somalis tho, there seems to be so few of us! homophobia is rampant in our culture so im not surprised.
anyway, would you say your sexuality has a major impact on your life growing up?
Reply 13
Original post by tkhan2
I think the reasoning is that you have no control of your attraction to other men but you make the conscious decision to have a relationship with someone from the same gender, also according to Islam you can always repent for your past...

yeah i understand but i personally would not want to be in a relationship with girl because later in life i dont want to regret not living life as my true self, it would be so unfair to the girl. Also thats one of main problem with gay Muslims they try to live a straight lifes but they become depressed and i would not want to be in that situation.
Reply 14
Original post by honeyblue
fam same! it's always feels weird when i hear about gay somalis tho, there seems to be so few of us! homophobia is rampant in our culture so im not surprised.
anyway, would you say your sexuality has a major impact on your life growing up?

yeah i know i have never met a gay somali so its good to know im not alone.
and my sexuality never really had any impact on life
anyway are you out to your friends/family?
Reply 15
Original post by tkhan2

Why?
what is the meaning of the meaning of the meaning?

Spoiler

Reply 17
Original post by Josb
Why?

it is forbidden in Islam, the OP is a Muslim questioning his religion on the basis that he is gay, so I am giving the Islamic perspective on this matter that you can be both as long as if you're not in a gay relationship, at the end of the day though it's the OP's choice, I hope I made myself clear :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Josb
Why?

i think thats what it says in the quran/hadith and muslims follow/do whatever is mentioned in the quran/hadith
are you a pirate

Quick Reply

Latest