The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eternalflames
There's still a difference of race present

Yes, but they often seem more racist against each other than white people would ever be against them. *It seems almost the norm for arabs to hate asians, blacks to hate asians etc etc. *
Original post by Reality Check
Yes, but they often seem more racist against each other than white people would ever be against them. *It seems almost the norm for arabs to hate asians, blacks to hate asians etc etc. *

I think white people have toned down any explicit, outwards hate due to reasons I do not know, so they aren't as vocal with racism anymore. But the ethnic minorities usually are still in touch with their old culture that has xenophobia in it and they don't hold back in saying it because they see nothing wrong with racism to those below/different to them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Akamega
LOL Arabs are the biggest SNEKS on road. They enjoy praise for a religion that originated in their region, forgetting that it came to them because they were (and still are) the most corrupt and morally bankrupt people on Earth. The Gulf is rich because they were lucky enough to find ridiculous amounts of oil, before they were literally still living as nomads in the desert. The rest of them live in ****ing poverty and their countries are a MESS. Arabs that think a lot of themselves are completely delusional; the majority are either stupid and rich, or just stupid.

Asians generally annoy me because they revere Arabs since the Prophet was one. Yet, Asians in this country have performed far better economically than the Arabs that sit back and claim benefits. Be proud to be Asians.

"The Gulf is rich"

Bruh, you seen Iraq and Syria etc?

And stop hating each other you animal. We're all human and most asians and arabs are muslim too. Stop stereotyping everyone because of a couple examples.

Tbh, I've never heard of such crap. As an Arab, every single Asian I have met through school or through family has always been a friend. Ive never once thought about being racist to them - we're all the same at the end of the day. Just different ethnicities.
Original post by JorahMormont
Tbh, I've never heard of such crap. As an Arab, every single Asian I have met through school or through family has always been a friend. Ive never once thought about being racist to them - we're all the same at the end of the day. Just different ethnicities.

Are you saying that you think the notion that ethnic minorities seem to be often racist to each other is 'crap'? *Have you read this thread...?!
Are you saying that you think the notion that ethnic minorities seem to be often racist to each other is 'crap'? *Have you read this thread...?!

Well
Yeah.
Thats the problem.

Ive never heard of or experienced racism of Arab v Asian, which is why I'm so surprised by this thread lmao
Original post by Dhanny
Why are Jats classed differently to Punjabis? Arent most Jat people punjabi?

Same way you class Baluchis and Pashtuns differently. Most baluchis are pashtun??
Idk tbh, im just wondering

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jats are found in Punjab and Haryana mostly
This link should help:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jat_people

And yes Balochistan has many Pathans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baloch_people
Well
Yeah.
Thats the problem.

Ive never heard of or experienced racism of Arab v Asian, which is why I'm so surprised by this thread lmao

Right, so because you personally haven't experienced any racism between arabs and asians we can ignore the 90+ posts on this thread and others and state that the notion that it exists is 'crap'.

:K:
I can't even tell them apart from each other to be honest so it all just looks like ridiculous self-hatred to me. There is an issue of nationalism but it doesn't end when they're from the same nation at all does it.
Original post by 0to100
I can't even tell them apart from each other to be honest so it all just looks like ridiculous self-hatred to me. There is an issue of nationalism but it doesn't end when they're from the same nation at all does it.

I didn't even know arabs and Asians had problems 😳 Oh well lolz, I have always treated people fairly no matter what, and I always will ☺️👍🏼
Right, so because you personally haven't experienced any racism between arabs and asians we can ignore the 90+ posts on this thread and others and state that the notion that it exists is 'crap'.

:K:

Chill out fam.

Step back,

Take a breather.

A brother can't even voice his own opinion into a public thread without getting backlash GOD DAMN.
I understand what you're going through
tbh it depends on the kind of person, it always does
there are asians who are racist to arabs, and there are asians who are nice to everyone, no matter what race
similarly, there are arabs who are racist to asians, ((trust me, there are arabs who are racist to arabs and im saying this from experience, i used to study with people from saudi, bahrain, qatar and those areas, and they used to hate my guts because i was algerian))
but not all arabs are like that, i for example have a lot of friends, probably most my friends, who are asians
theres people who still have the mindset of "our country is more developed" and stuff like that
but hopefully you will meet arabs who would appreciate you, just dont let racist comments get to you tho
Chill out fam.

Step back,

Take a breather.

A brother can't even voice his own opinion into a public thread without getting backlash GOD DAMN.

If that were in English, I might be able to constructively respond.
If that were in English, I might be able to constructively respond.

Tell me what about that was not in English. Ill wait :smile:

Unless you haven't left the house in the past 2-4 years, "fam" is kind of slang for "friend" or "family". But I know you know that :wink:
Original post by Akamega
LOL Arabs are the biggest SNEKS on road. They enjoy praise for a religion that originated in their region, forgetting that it came to them because they were (and still are) the most corrupt and morally bankrupt people on Earth. The Gulf is rich because they were lucky enough to find ridiculous amounts of oil, before they were literally still living as nomads in the desert. The rest of them live in ****ing poverty and their countries are a MESS. Arabs that think a lot of themselves are completely delusional; the majority are either stupid and rich, or just stupid.

Asians generally annoy me because they revere Arabs since the Prophet was one. Yet, Asians in this country have performed far better economically than the Arabs that sit back and claim benefits. Be proud to be Asians.

"One dude was being racist to me, so I will be racist to every person of their race".
Nice logic there.

Seriously though, if you're concerned about your superiority as an Asian to Arabs or as an Arab to Asians, chances are you're incredibly dull and stupid. It's always those who have no achievements or any personal pride or self-confidence who seem to look for anything they can attribute to themselves by virtue of race or nationality.

I mean, the comment I quoted is a pure example of the plague of stupidity that seems to run rife with, sadly, a lot of Arabs and Asians. "The majority are either stupid or rich", the poster might say, based on no evidence at all. I could very easily refute that idiotic point, but I will not indulge ignoramuses by giving attention to their facile arguments.

Eventually, it all boils down to this: The achievement, wealth or prosperity, or lack thereof, of people born within some 2000 km as you were has nothing to do with your own achievements, etc.

To OP, your boyfriend/girlfriend is simply stupid to allow such stupid notion of race or nationality to alter his view of you. I suggest you let him go find an Arab girl if the idea that not every single Asian is exactly the same is too complicated for his imbecilic mind.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I didn't even know arabs and Asians had problems 😳 Oh well lolz, I have always treated people fairly no matter what, and I always will ☺️👍🏼

Yea they do lol south asians and arabs because of Muslim vs Hindu and stupidness and skin colour competitions
Original post by 0to100
Yea they do lol south asians and arabs because of Muslim vs Hindu and stupidness and skin colour competitions

That's messed up 😂😂 skin colour competitions tho 😬😭
That's messed up 😂😂 skin colour competitions tho 😬😭

Ini like I ignored it off tsr but just being on here many nonwhites have exposed themselves as obsessing over like "fair skin" and ****. I even got **** for saying an asian girl has a "red hue" to her skin..like..she did mate....
Original post by 0to100
Ini like I ignored it off tsr but just being on here many nonwhites have exposed themselves as obsessing over like "fair skin" and ****. I even got **** for saying an asian girl has a "red hue" to her skin..like..she did mate....

😂😂 I don't get that sh** lolz 👍🏼 even though I have skin colour competitions with my dad but we do it for bantz in the summer when I'm wearing shorts and a vest top 😘
😂😂 I don't get that sh** lolz 👍🏼 even though I have skin colour competitions with my dad but we do it for bantz in the summer when I'm wearing shorts and a vest top 😘

I never do that unless I'm showing ppl how sunburnt I am for the pity lol

Latest

Trending

Trending