The Student Room Group

Birmingham top destination for leaving Londoners

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yeah, it's pretty good Ngl ☺️ Aston don't seem that bad but then again I don't live there lol 👍🏼 True, alum rock is just the worst tho 😭 Yeah, init, tbh I couldn't care less anymore unless they are a real life friend or they are someone really close to me and someone who means a lot to me ❤️

yea well if you ask someone who may or may even be from or near, they'd say aston is this and that, and repeatedly if someone makes a list about dodgy areas in Brum, Aston would pop up :rolleyes: so apparently the reputation is poor for some legit and non legit reasons...

And same :yy:

ohhh I see those emojis....is someone on their iPad? :hubba: you at home or out or what?
Original post by 0to100
yea well if you ask someone who may or may even be from or near, they'd say aston is this and that, and repeatedly if someone makes a list about dodgy areas in Brum, Aston would pop up :rolleyes: so apparently the reputation is poor for some legit and non legit reasons...

And same :yy:

ohhh I see those emojis....is someone on their iPad? :hubba: you at home or out or what?

Oh wow I didn't think that 😳 Cooooll ❤️❤️☺️ Obvss mate 😏 Na I'm at home 👌🏼 Doing work work work 😩
Original post by moonkatt
As usual, the majority of people slating brum in this thread are probably basing their views on how the city was over a decade ago and have never been here.

I went three years ago, the centre is reasonably okay but the rest is an utter dive, as with the rest of the West Midlands.
Yeah, it's pretty good Ngl ☺️ Aston don't seem that bad but then again I don't live there lol 👍🏼 True, alum rock is just the worst tho 😭 Yeah, init, tbh I couldn't care less anymore unless they are a real life friend or they are someone really close to me and someone who means a lot to me ❤️

Depends where in Aston. By the factories is fine and incredibly quiet. Newtown, not so much.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Depends where in Aston. By the factories is fine and incredibly quiet. Newtown, not so much.

Oh okay 👌🏼Ty ☺️
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I went three years ago, the centre is reasonably okay but the rest is an utter dive, as with the rest of the West Midlands.

You went once, three years ago? I don't think your opinion counts for anything tbh. Especially when you said the rest of it is a 'dive'.
Not surprised. Birmingham is the city of the future, glad i study here.
Oh wow I didn't think that 😳 Cooooll ❤️❤️☺️ Obvss mate 😏 Na I'm at home 👌🏼 Doing work work work 😩

Ah seen, get that work done lol

Whoa..come on now...that's a big ass accusation...
Original post by 0to100
Ah seen, get that work done lol

Whoa..come on now...that's a big ass accusation...

Legit I'm dying it's so stressful and overwhelming even though I'm supposedly 'ahead' 🤔
Legit I'm dying it's so stressful and overwhelming even though I'm supposedly 'ahead' 🤔

how many are you doing and which

and ye I dropped out then came back...finsihed a yr late but finished lol
Original post by 0to100
how many are you doing and which

and ye I dropped out then came back...finsihed a yr late but finished lol

Biology and Chemistry assignments 😬😔 so much 😩 Like 8 tasks for each assignment and my tasks are so long like 6 pages each 🤕 About cells and tissues, microscopic drawings, diseases, and organ systems etc 😒Long ass stuff 😑🙄😒
Biology and Chemistry assignments 😬😔 so much 😩 Like 8 tasks for each assignment and my tasks are so long like 6 pages each 🤕 About cells and tissues, microscopic drawings, diseases, and organ systems etc 😒Long ass stuff 😑🙄😒

yea well just rem why you're doing it, to be a paramedic :yy:

and oohh so thats why you asked me about whats it called vesticles or whatevr lol
two of the last places id ever like to live

Spoiler

Original post by 0to100
yea well just rem why you're doing it, to be a paramedic :yy:

and oohh so thats why you asked me about whats it called vesticles or whatevr lol

True, so I can save people's lives ☺️ I got 2 grade A*s already 👍🏼 Gotta keep it up ❤️ Yup mate 😊
True, so I can save people's lives ☺️ I got 2 grade A*s already 👍🏼 Gotta keep it up ❤️ Yup mate 😊

That's brill bab :yy:

science is my worst mate I had to resit chem and bio umpteen times ngl :redface:
Original post by 0to100

science is my worst mate I had to resit chem and bio umpteen times ngl :redface:

Awhh thanks mate ❤️❤️❤️
Lol luckily I don't need to resist anything ☺️😘 One of my close friends is resitting English language because she got a D 😬
Original post by 0to100

Can you take this to PM? You're spamming the thread.

That's typical of a lot of cities too though.

There's areas of brum people don't mention, like Harborne, Moseley or Edgbaston that are nice. Like most big cities brum isn't without its crap areas, but it's changed for the better over recent years.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Can you take this to PM? You're spamming the thread.

Tag her too ini, or you can ignore us.

Awhh thanks mate ❤️❤️❤️
Lol luckily I don't need to resist anything ☺️😘 One of my close friends is resitting English language because she got a D 😬

How do you get a D in English though...
Original post by 0to100
Tag her too ini, or you can ignore us.

How do you get a D in English though...

I asked you nicely. The thread keeps getting bumped with your conversation. Please take it to PM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending