The Student Room Group

Girls, is being funny attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viva Emptiness
On that note, I wonder if there are any hot, funny, rich and pleasant men in the world at all, and if so, would they be interested in marrying a lazy underachiever who just ate 8 packs of wotsits lying in bed whilst watching the Simpsons on her laptop while trying to avoid looking at her chins in the screens reflection.

Form a queue, chaps.

maybe they'll appreciate the top,top program you selected and ignore your poor taste in crisps.
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
maybe they'll appreciate the top,top program you selected and ignore your poor taste in crisps.

Well I only chose them since I couldn't have any of the other crisps I wanted since I'm coeliac. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - I'm also genetically inferior :sexface:
Reply 42
No. Women despise happiness and laughter. If trying to impress a girl, mention dead family members, homicide, how much you are looking forward to death, and other similarly depressing topics.

use your common sense mate.
Oh ho ho no, you've got it all wrong. Girls don't find funny men attractive; they just find attractive men to be funny :rolleyes:
Well I only chose them since I couldn't have any of the other crisps I wanted since I'm coeliac. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - I'm also genetically inferior :sexface:
could be worse, you could have the ginger gene
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
could be worse, you could have the ginger gene

Thank **** for small mercies, huh. I might be gross, but at least I'm not ginger.
Thank **** for small mercies, huh. I might be gross, but at least I'm not ginger.
that's the spirit
Original post by Friar Chris
Oh ho ho no, you've got it all wrong. Girls don't find funny men attractive; they just find attractive men to be funny :rolleyes:

I disagree

Red Heads are the best women.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

This is highly antagonistic and simply untrue

You're biased because a red head is in the process of being your 'hero' at the moment
Original post by Friar Chris

I said the exact same thing here, so no I don't.

Original post by Anonymous
TBH I was thinking it's the reverse. Girls who think you're attractive will laugh at your jokes even if theyre stupid ones.
Yep

:thumbsup: go get 'em, champ.
Being funny is one of the best qualities any guy can have. I'll get bored otherwise. Not fart jokes, but witty smart jokes.
Original post by Little Popcorns
This is highly antagonistic and simply untrue

You're biased because a red head is in the process of being your 'hero' at the moment

:rofl:

I've always liked red heads. That's one of the reasons I fancy her so much :h:

They are kissed by fire.
(edited 7 years ago)
Is water wet?

Is fire hot?

Is TSR addictive? :wink:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Is water wet?

Is fire hot?

Is TSR addictive? :wink:

PRSOM
Yes, entertain me you peasant.
:rofl:

I've always liked red heads. That's one of the reasons I fancy her so much :h:

They are kissed by fire.

Who's your latest victim?
Who's your latest victim?

My cognitive behavioural therapy lady.

(yes I'm officially messed up now according to the system)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending