The Student Room Group

Should I ask her out?

Hi!

I'm gonna keep this nice and simple.
I have a crush on a girl in my year. I want to ask her out and I don't really know much about her. Problem is that my parents only allow me to go out once a week. Should I attempt it? If I should, what steps should I take?

Thank you very much!
Reply 1
How old are you?
Reply 2
I'm 16
Reply 3
No
You only regret the things you didn't do really. Go for it.
If internet explorer is brave enough to ask to be your default browser, you're brave enough to ask out that girl!
But seriously just be you, do it face to face and fingers crossed she'll say yes. But at your age don't expect much c:
Original post by cheekibreekier
If internet explorer is brave enough to ask to be your default browser, you're brave enough to ask out that girl!
But seriously just be you, do it face to face and fingers crossed she'll say yes. But at your age don't expect much c:

Internet Explorer? do you still use a dial up connection, the 90s are over mate.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 16

Your parents being quite restrictive could pose a problem. Though if you feel that it could work out then I see no harm in asking her out.
Reply 8
if you have never spoken to her no, that would be stupid, if you have,talk to her more, over fb or whatever, and you'll be able to tell whether or not the crushis reciprocated. Don't ask a person you've never spoken to out out of the blue
Reply 9
Original post by cheekibreekier

You made my day!
or night i guess.
And yeah i think i will. Thanks!
Thanks for all the advice! Really appreciate it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending